Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The WoodLane Apartments Development

by lytescary Posted 20th Aug 2008 at 5:05 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:49 AM by lytescary

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:00 PM
Wow! These apartments are so nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:54 AM
So it is furnished or unfurnished???
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:47 AM
So pretty to look at! I really like it, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:55 AM
Sorry the lot is unfurnished. I decided not to furnish them because when Apartment Life comes the rent will be decided on what is already in the apartment ( I think ) and so people may want cheaper rent then furnish afterwards.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:15 PM
I like the garden and the use of multiple siding is interesting

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:52 PM
This is awesome! :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:48 AM
I've never posted a comment all the time I've been registered on here, but you are the first person to create something that I just HAVE to comment on.

These apartments have been downloading and is now waiting patiently for Apartment Life to come out and this will be the very first lot I shall place in my game. I love the idea of four separate apartments and I think it's extremely well set out.
Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it with us all.

Ultramon.
C'est La Vie.
Cos life's how ya live it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 2:36 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments

Ultramon, I'm glad I made something that you have to comment on - it makes me feel happy that people really do like my uploads - so thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 9:22 AM
Ok...I am sorry...But I am going to download...no matter furnished or unfurnished...It's too wonderful...
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 4:06 AM
fantastic! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:17 PM
These are VERY nice indeed...(can you make me one IRL?! hehe) and are being installed ASAP!
I LOVE these apartments!
Question about the price...will this have the little green apartment icon over it so we can infact use this lot as an apartment setting and not a house setting by clicking on the door to rent it, and if it doesnt can you help a noob out and tell me how to make it so it will show up this way with the apartment icon over it?
Much appreciated and manymanymanymany thanks again for this beautiful download and your creative mind! =D

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:10 PM
Well I actually created these before the expansion pack was released - ready to be modified to work in the game. So they are not actual apartments at the moment. I dont actually have the expansion pack yet so unfortunatly I cant really help you out to make them into proper apartments. If you search around other people have explained the process I think. Sorry I couldnt help more.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. When I get Apartment Life I will be creating more apartments for your Simmies.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:19 PM
Holy Cow theres ALOT involved with creating an apartment in this Xpack! Certain fences and doors and codes you have to enter to creat it and bloopreel...to much for me! Nontheless, I'm still putting this in my game! hehe

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:40 PM
I may try updating this lot when i actually get the expansion pack if thats any help. I will try and make them work like apartments - so watch this space lol.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
Will do!
Can't wait to see what you create when you have this Xpack!
=D

Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:21 PM Last edited by mosterd300987 : 4th Sep 2008 at 4:51 PM. Reason: Want to add something.
Quote: Originally posted by Pizztoff
These are VERY nice indeed...(can you make me one IRL?! hehe) and are being installed ASAP!
I LOVE these apartments!
Question about the price...will this have the little green apartment icon over it so we can infact use this lot as an apartment setting and not a house setting by clicking on the door to rent it, and if it doesnt can you help a noob out and tell me how to make it so it will show up this way with the apartment icon over it?
Much appreciated and manymanymanymany thanks again for this beautiful download and your creative mind! =D

You have to replace the doors with the special apartment doors and type this cheat: ChangeLotZoning apartmentbase

@ lytescary

It is a pity you can't park your cars on the driveway/parking spaces. In my game I removed them and put a playground down. Also it is too bad you can't put a helicopter pad on the roof. Maybe you can put those in your next woodlane thing. I'm really looking forward to that, because I love your style.
Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 3:39 AM Last edited by hasnovertas : 7th Jan 2009 at 3:41 AM. Reason: incomplete.
ooo- i dont have AL- but i migth use each of the buildings indevidually!- i love the floorplan pictures.
These houses are so cool and modern looking. big, but not spacey or hard to fill. i adore them!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
i love this so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 8:25 PM
it's very unique! love it!