Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

World of Warcraft Elven Eyes

by KamiKurayami Posted 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 11:36 PM
well, i don't play world of warcraft but these are pretty cool! thank you for sharing! they look very nice, i like the vivid colour on them ^^

hi!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:31 AM
Which Belfs have red eyes? I don't remember seeing that colour. It's a cool set, though

Call.Me.Liz
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:23 AM
I love WoW and I play it as well. BE's are my favorite and are you going to be able to post the skins to this? I love them so much. Have you heard about all the people on this crazy game (WoW) who have been stealing people's accounts? My friend lost their Lvl70 yesterday!!! And, thanks. I love them. Hope you put more up soon!!! No Pressure though
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:55 AM
To PyroPrincess: Although the red and purple eyes are not in-game material there's lore that alludes to high elves having these eye colors. Red is seen most often on Dark Rangers, who are undead high elves.

To Mandapanda89: I won't be doing skins for the high/blood elves because they pretty much have normal skintones and beautiful skintones that would work for them already exist. Check out Enayla's skins, that's what I use. I'll be doing night elf versions when I get around to it, but it may be some time yet. I've heard about a lot of people being hacked, it seems to be a growing problem... Blizz can usually restore characters that were hacked, but I'm not sure if they can restore lost gear.

And as always, thank you for downloading! Lots of love!
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:34 AM
Very nice! I always like uni-colored eyes; I'm looking forward to trying these out. (What is a hacked character?)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:43 AM
Top notch eyes! They are all very pretty and very welcome in my game <3.

Quote: Originally posted by PyroPrincess
Which Belfs have red eyes? I don't remember seeing that colour. It's a cool set, though

Technically she is a High Elf, but Lady Sylvanas (the Forsaken ruler) has red eyes. I know that right now she doesn't, because her character model is a Night Elf right now, but after Wrath of the Lich King comes out she will be replaced with a character model that looks more like what she actually should look like: http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Sylvanasnew.jpg

Also at least one Blood Elf NPC in the Death Knight starting area for Wrath of the Lich King has red eyes.

Interestingly, the blue High Elf eyes could be used for any Warcraft race that is a Death Knight. All Death Knights have blue glowing eyes (at least in testing right now), no matter if they are Gnomes or Trolls or anything else.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 11:19 AM
finally some good wow material for my sims! =D
really glad you have done red eyes, thanks for taking the time to read up on things like this. i know you could have done any eyes you wanted really, but kowing there is realism behind them makes them nicer some how :P
*sigh, i miss wow*....

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alchemist
Very nice! I always like uni-colored eyes; I'm looking forward to trying these out. (What is a hacked character?)

a hacked character is someone's account that had the password broken and the account stolen.

as per the new model of sylvanas ... I CANT FREAKING WAIT!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 10:38 PM
Just wanted to say that all your elves look great! I especially love the shapes you have on your BE faces. I never could get my faces to shape that well when trying to make an NE in my game. You've done a great job! And the eyes are really cool too!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:13 AM
COOLZ! I LOVE WOW!!!!!!!!!! I like ur elven faces 2!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 4:37 AM
These look WAY better than the WoW elf eyes! I love WoW (although I'm not very good) thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 1:58 PM
Great! Now i can make Kael and young Illidan in my game ^^ But one more thing : I didn't ever saw a purple BE eyes...
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:26 PM
thanks, i missed a touch of world of warcraft in my game ! xD
love them =]
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:50 PM
I love the eyes

Don't you love a girl who act's like a wolf I'm one
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:45 AM
Thank you! I've always wanted something like this!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:29 PM
where can i get the hair for the blue eyed one? im dying for it
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 12:51 AM
Hmmm... don't really like the game WoW itself... but KICKASS job on these eyes!!! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 4:17 PM
The blue ones will be perfect for a BE DK I'm working on thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:42 AM
I'm also wondering where exactly some of the hair came from. Been to XMsims and still could not find many if not all of them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 7:47 AM
Those green eyes. I will make good Blood Elf sim with them.