Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

roxas keyblade

by medrops Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 9:14 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:09 PM
look at roxas. looking like a true badass nice work bro

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
Oh WOW. So this would be Roxas' uber-complicated spikyspiky Organization weapon, I'm assuming. ...Which is AWESOME.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:01 PM
Perfect!!! I love it!
I wish I had kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ .....

...Chii?...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:04 AM
Awesome I must say.
Thank you

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:58 AM
coolz! it looks like a mix between axels keryblade, oblivion and oathkeeper sorta
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:33 AM
Pretty hackin' awesome! Need to play...need...fliptop...GAAARGH! Yup.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:39 AM
Looks cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:03 PM
Cool, you played final mix?? I envy you, I want to play it sooo bad

anyway, thanks it works great!
Inventor
#10 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:58 PM
Aww I want Final Mix too! It's not fair that they release different versions all over the world. This Key Blade is really sweet!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 12:27 AM
Actually Roxas never wielded that keyblade. During his time in the organization he duel wielded Oathkeeper and Oblivion. This one is called Two Across and was only used by Sora.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:54 AM
i know he wields oathkeeper and oblivion (i release them already). i heard that name (two across) before, but i thought it was another keyblade. i called this the roxas keyblade, not roxas's keyblade. i meant to say its the keyblade that you get when you defeat roxas in final mix. i would rename this but im too lazy.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 10:11 AM
I don't know if Roxas should use this keyblade OR oblivion and oathkeeper!!
Its tearing me apart(well not literally thanks for the keyblade)

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:45 AM
good job on this!!! the keyblade is called two-across, not to be rude just nformative
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:15 AM
Very nice job on two-across. im woundering if you or any other people can make the other keyblades Roxas holds in Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:45 AM
The real name is "Two Become One"
and make it longer
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:47 PM
Don't know if anyone else said it, because I didn't read any comments, but it's called "Two Become One".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 2:15 AM
I love this keyblade! Thank you so much for making it. ^_^

Where did the hair come from?
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lego3400
Actually Roxas never wielded that keyblade. During his time in the organization he duel wielded Oathkeeper and Oblivion. This one is called Two Across and was only used by Sora.

Well that isn't actually true. While most people do know Roxas as wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion, Two Become One is one of the Keyblades you can use in 358/2 Days if you install the Zero Gear and attach 3 Ability Units to it. It's meant to symbolize Xion going back to Sora and Roxas, so it's kinda like his memories of her manifested into the shape of this Keyblade. But I can see where you would think he never had it, seeing as how most people don't use it because no one experiments with Gears the way I do :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
Great job
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:31 AM
Actually, his two keyblades are called Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
Yeah, I'm a fanatic.

Tell me, would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill, to prove you're right? Crash, crash, Burn, let it all burn! This hurricane's chasing us all underground!
~NoteRocker<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:34 AM
Awesome!!! Thanks =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 12:04 AM
Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:08 PM