Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blackfairy's Blackline (10 facial piercings)

by blackfairy Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 11:52 AM

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 11:52 AM
Great thanks! the models are beautiful btw!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:38 PM
can i download the models anywhere?
they're bautiful. just like the piercings. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:55 PM
these are great, what lipstick is your female model wearing? if you made that then think you may upload these as well some day?

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:21 PM
WOAH finally a septu. piercing that actually looks right

FINALLY i wont look like an idiot as a sim, most of the time my spetum looks stuck on

Not a good look,

I walked around town with makeup down my face after I got that pierced, bloody hurt to

thankyou anyway
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:30 PM
Isn't called a Monroe piercing, not a Madonna? I could be completely wrong, though. haha.

Anyway, this is fantastic :] Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 2:13 PM Last edited by SkellyTin : 24th Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM.
Finally a good set of piercings! I'll finally be able to make my simself with all of your stuff! Really good work.

(ps. the piercing you're referring to as a Madonna is a Monroe: http://moonbeammcqueen.files.wordpr...oe-piercing.jpg , but there is a such thing as a Madonna, it's just more to the right, closer to where the Medusa would be http://images.43things.com/entry/218103pw150.jpg but don't worry, because they are almost identical )

Speaking of Medusa's, could you make one? please.

http://z.hubpages.com/u/95016_f248.jpg

oh yay thank you! i'm exited for the cheek piercings.
1 more question, will there be an anti-eyebrow? i used to have one for my sims but i had to delete all my CC.

"Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer." -Marilyn Monroe
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 4:57 PM Last edited by blackfairy : 24th Aug 2008 at 8:58 PM.
Thanks for your sweet comments everyone, as always it's greatly appreciated!

As far as I am concerned the piercing I made IS called a Madonna. I am aware that there's a piercing called Monroe too. My experience is just that a Monroe piercing normally sits a bit lower and more towards the middle. Anyway, I guess it's a question of definition - as long as you like it! :D

Actually, SkellyTin, I am working on a blackline set version 2 that will include a Medusa piercing among other piercings such as a cheek piercing and some surface piercings. So check my profile soonish for it!

EDIT: Found this link that proves that we're all right.

The future is now!
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:35 PM
These are nice, thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM
wonderfull! just love it
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 8:30 PM
Great work! Thank you!
Just a question: what skintone did you use for your models? It looks great.
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:07 PM
Thank you so much =)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:35 PM
These are amazing! Thank you hon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:47 AM
#11 The skintone is a blend I have made from several skintones + added some studd myself, so not downloadable anywhere, sorry. :/

The future is now!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:32 AM
I love love love these! And I love the tragus from a different post of yours. But I was wondering where you got the industrial pierce on the model from your profile?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:07 AM
That's a photoshoped one, sorry. Such cheat, hm?! :P

The future is now!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:54 PM
Damn you, Photoshop! Damn yoooooou!

Is it possible you could make an industrial for little old me... :D
Forum Resident
#18 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:03 AM
Lovely.
Thanks a bunch.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fiestytowels
Damn you, Photoshop! Damn yoooooou!

Is it possible you could make an industrial for little old me... :D

Actually I don't think it's possible to do one that looks good, due to the balls being "painted" on instead of actually being a meshed "real" ball.. But I will promise little old you to give it a try!

The future is now!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:09 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:52 AM
thank you soo much! this is awesome ! just i was lookin for! by the way the models are so hot!! especially the male one..is it downloadable this male model??
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:33 PM
you must have some of the hottest sims ever.. if you ever uploaded them you'd have millions of downloads. XD
I'd download all of them.
:]

awesome peircings, I'm downloading all of those too.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:08 PM
Hey, thanks for bringing us these cool piercings, I really like them . And I was hoping you could answer me to this question: " How can you make your sims look so realistic? ", sorry but im new at Sims 2, Thanks in advance

bye
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 7:31 AM
i think i love you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:03 AM
i'm in love with these piercings, thank you very much for making them!

i'd also like to ask where the scar on the guy's right eyebrow is from? did you make it, is it from another creator, or something of that kind? i would really like to know, thanks!
Page 1 of 3