Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Updated) The Jesus Cross Reworked (New Mesh)...

by KevinsHope Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 3:50 AM by KevinsHope

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 1:45 PM
Well, I know the story but I'm not Christian, I'm Jewish... (We didnt killed him!)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:19 PM
Oooh, thank you very much I need some more items for my Christian home and this will do nicely!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:11 PM
This is very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with it. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:51 PM
very beautiful
thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:30 PM
This is chilling. Very, very chilling.
But, in a way, it's beautiful, and looks like you spent a very long time on it.
Good job.
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:51 PM
Very well done. (By the way, the correct term for this object is 'crucifix.')
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:03 PM
Thankyou! I use the original version in my church. Only the smaller one - I find the big one too large. It's a bit of a shame to miss the preach interaction, but I have a lecture podium for that!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:57 PM
It is truly a beautiful object, I love it...him.

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:14 AM
Wow, gorgeous! The new position of Jesus is so much better, too. Fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:58 AM
Very nice! I'm a UU myself, but now my sims can be Christian! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:47 AM
Very nicely done! Thanks for the effort and for sharing!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#13 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:01 AM
Some really lovely meshwork there!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:05 PM
What a shame this is so heavy to my system, I have all your other crosses, but this one I´ll have to give up! Those are just perfect.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:17 PM
This Cross shouldn't slow down your computer very much.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:56 PM
i am no christian but thanks this is awesome
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:44 PM
Thank you! If you ever feel like making a large wall Crucifix, please let us know - I like to have these Crucifixes in my Catholic Church, but unfortunately sometimes they can be awkward because I'm not very good at planning how I build my rooms (eep!), and so a wall one would be *very* welcome! ((happy happy joy joy))
Inventor
#18 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:46 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 1st Sep 2008 at 8:55 AM.
I must say this is quite impressive, I was baptized however I do not follow the religion anymore. But I will definitely use this for my sims because there was just too much effort here to ignore such a cool object.

I also love your Avatar the sweet doggie is very cute, What's the dog's name?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
I must say this is quite impressive, I was baptized however I do not follow the religion anymore. But I will definitely use this for my sims because there was just too much effort here to ignore such a cool object.

I also love your Avatar the sweet doggie is very cute, What's the dog's name?

The dog's name was Mac. He has gone to the great fire hidrent in the sky, but he lives on in my memory. He was a good dog.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:43 PM
Actually, as a christian I kinda liked the curse God feature, I found it amusing considing the outcome. Thanks for all the hard work.

Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2
Well, I know the story but I'm not Christian, I'm Jewish... (We didnt killed him!)

nice!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 1:40 AM
Wow this is definately the greatest object for the sims 2 I have seen on here (mostly just because it jesus of course^^) But also because you put an extraordinary large amount of work into creating this object, and its amazing how it look so much like the real crucifix at the church i go to^^ And bout the dog Mac I'm so sorry =( I' m sure your doggy and my doggy Brandi aren't in pain anymore. Mine was a larger dog and lived almost to 16 so she was old. Thanks again for this wonderful object.
God Bless^^
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:30 PM
Im Jewish buuuutt..... Its a great mesh. I'm sure it took a long time. Will be nice change from all the Menorahs I have in my sims home lol

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 7:44 PM
Shouldn't such a...grotesque item be in an adult section? If such a section exists..I'm new.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 12:57 AM
Hey, this is great! I can't wait to get this in SimPE and do something rather blasphemic with it. Perhaps turn it into some kind of warning sign to thwart off stupid christians. Lolz. Hope you don't mind!

Ah, who am I kidding. I couldn't care less what you think about it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LightOfLucifer
Hey, this is great! I can't wait to get this in SimPE and do something rather blasphemic with it. Perhaps turn it into some kind of warning sign to thwart off stupid christians. Lolz. Hope you don't mind!

Ah, who am I kidding. I couldn't care less what you think about it.

Just don't repost it...and, if you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't have posted this. I would actually be interested in what you do with this.

. *Me*
Page 1 of 2