Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lexaeus Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 28th Aug 2008 at 5:05 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:58 PM
hey Wicked_sims. don't you think Loz and Lexaeus look a like? and nice hair can't wait for more

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:18 AM
oh god, this looks amazing man!

thank you

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:06 AM
Loz? from advent children? mmmmm, not really. Lexaeus' hair is wavier and even his facial features are pretty different, and any similarity there is isn't even close to how similar Axel and Reno are, but that was intentional.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:14 AM
You, are. REALLY AMAZING. <3

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:12 AM
reno's and axel's voice are done by the same guy (Quinton Flynn). so that adds to the similarities.

and about time you release this. i gotta start his tomahawk now.

man, i really enjoyed the time off though....

lol

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Sockpuppet
#7 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 11:35 AM
Thank you but can you do some recolor of it please ?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:59 PM
Awesome possum.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:36 AM
i just uploaded his weapon. time to play the waiting game. i also uploaded vexen's shield (i mentioned it in that post). as soon as they go through, then people can enjoy lex (and vex) more.

just waiting for xaldin and luxord and demyx hair so i can do their weapons.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:44 AM
Yay

This hair is awesome!!

Thank You!

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:23 AM
Duuuuude....you are awesome. Seriously. *worship*
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:40 AM
Hey awesome! I was wondering since this site has seemed to have lost a lot of Kingdom Hearts stuff and you're really good at making hair... Could you possibly make a few characters' hairs like Kairi's? Or even hair from characters in Advent children like Kadaj's, Yazoo's, and Loz's? please
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 4:29 AM
Hey, great hair....When do you plan to doing Xaldin's? (If you do even plan to, that is) I've been searching for months and I can't find ANYTHING that even resemables him...My organization is one member short T-T

Anywho like alwasy awesome work and thanks!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM
QUOTE: 'Finally! my last KH Chain of Memories hair, and it was quite fun to make. So with Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, and Lexaeus' hairs done by me and Axel and Larxene's hairs done by medrops you can now act out your favorite scenes from CoM in the Sims and I can move on to members from KHII! Also for those who don't know, marly and zexy's hairs have been redone with medrops' textures so you should probably go re-download those. Enjoy!'

What about Dem-Dem?

"I'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away."
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible."
"Even if the truth hurts, it's always better than a lie."
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 2:24 AM
I love this! I appreciate the fact that it is in zip file form this works best in sims! Thanks bunches!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 2:43 AM
lovely. now all we need for hair is Xaldin and Demyx. there is a (sort of) hair for Demyx out there but its...how to say...it was originally made for Paine from FFX-2. you are awesome wicked sims!! with medrops retired, i doubt he will be making anything else. so...please finish the hairs and make Xaldin and Demyx?!? if you made those i would love you forever!!!