Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 20 fakepeeps7 bow shirt TOP SEPARATES for girls

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 27th Aug 2008 at 6:16 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2015 at 6:38 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 11:40 PM
I think these are so cute!! And I love that it is a separate! Thanks you so much

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 12:14 AM
cool - I love fakepeeps7's outfit and the shirt works great as a separate too, great work
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 10:07 AM
Lovely, I seldom used separates, but you have changed that, thank you. I especially like the combination with the capripants!!
Scholar
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:07 PM
Awww,snap! An unlimited supply of cuteness for the shorties! Thank ya' much!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 5:56 AM
Thanks for the nice words everyone.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 3:50 AM
Frammit. Between you, Sentate, fakepeeps7 and HP, my Downloads folder is crying in the corner and complaining about how fat she looks.

(That's a vote of confidence and a "Keep it up", 'cause I know you can't see my face.)

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 4:37 AM
Thank you. Well, if it makes you feel better, I do compress my recent uploads with jfade's Compressorizer. You can run it on your Downloads folder and have more space for downloads. Just remember to delete groups.cache afterwards.

Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:56 AM
I think that I'm in awe of all the beautiful and hard work that you do here... ^^
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:21 PM
Gengag Thanks, but I think here, you're in awe of fakepeeps7's textures. She made an outfit mesh, I made the separate top mesh, she made the textures, I fit them onto the new mesh.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 4:20 PM
Default Excellent, but having a small problem.
These are exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks so much!

However, does anyone else have a problem matching these up with 14 Cuffed Pants for Kids?
Just wondering which one is the culprit.
Please see the screenshot and let me know if I'm the only one who sees this.

In case it's necessary, I'm running Win7 x64, all EPs and SPs installed. This child has custom hair (can't remember whose, sorry) and custom eyes by me.
Screenshots