Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lakeview Lofts

by julianarosalia Posted 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:42 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 3:23 AM
The industrial makeover theme is great! Thanks for your time and creativity! Unfortunately, I can't download because I have a stupid Mac, and therefore have no AL...going mad over here. Still, a wonderful lot.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 7:53 AM
So far a really nice lot. Plays nicely straight out of the box.
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 8:26 AM
Nice! Can't wait to try it out.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:04 PM
Haha!! Oh juliana, that looks awesome! Beats the pants off the lame lofts I've been building. I especially love the skylights. And the decor. Oh and your description and pics.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
Glad to hear people are enjoying the lofts.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Theorist
#7 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:54 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:38 PM
the Sims 2 Workshop link doesn't work, is the site down?
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:47 AM
I just checked the link for Sims2Workshop and the site is loading fine.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:05 PM
Great job, juliana, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 5:45 PM
I never download any apartment lots, but this one is an exception! Thanks for making such a wonderful apartment =)