Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Delta - Economic" - maxi's objects for starter houses

by Margierytka Posted 10th Sep 2008 at 6:50 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2008 at 5:57 PM by Margierytka

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM
Gorgeous recolors!You are really creative!
Thank you!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:20 PM
Beautiful work!!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:30 PM
Beautiful! Do you use a special lighting mod?

Polish: Piekne! Czy stosujesz specjalne oswietlenie?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM
No. I use only standard maxi's lamp. All recolors have a parameter - stdMatEnvCubeMode - reflection, so they are shining.

Alia vel Margierytka
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 10th Sep 2008 at 11:58 PM.
Thanks for the explanation. I had thought you might be using gunmod's light mod. Your use of envcube produces a lovely effect. I'm curious if its still pretty even with environment mapping turned off, I'll have to check. I bet it is, just not as shiny.

Polish: Dziekuje za objasnienie. Myslalam ze morze urzywasz oswietlenie gunmod'a. Twoj uzytek odbicia srodowiska robi piekny efekt. Ciekawa jestem czy wszystko dalej ladnie wyglada jak odbicia srodowiska sa wylaczone? Mysle ze pewnie tak, tylko mniej "shiny". (Nie mam pojecia jak jest "shiny" po Polsku. Lustrzane?)

Instructor
#7 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:00 PM
Wow! These are fantastic. Love that you're giving us no-mesh recolors, too. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:10 PM
Margierytka, again you work your magic on Maxi meshes! I can't believe these homely objects could be so beautiful! Thanks again!!!!

And you walls, doors, floors are so sophisticated looking. Your taste is wonderful!! :D
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:20 PM
Wow, this is incredible work, Margierytka! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:30 PM Last edited by Margierytka : 11th Sep 2008 at 10:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I'm curious if its still pretty even with environment mapping turned off, I'll have to check. I bet it is, just not as shiny.

Look this:
http://forum.sims2design.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=4243 - starter with a summer cafe
http://forum.sims2design.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=4302 - starter with a bar
http://forum.sims2design.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=4393 - starter with an art gallery
http://forum.sims2design.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=4381 - starter with a florist

There are starter's with Delta's set furniture. There are real photos from my game.

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Amazing set! Everything about it is just awesome. Thank You.

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis"
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:50 PM
Absolutely fab work. Thank you so much.
Alchemist
#13 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:00 PM
Love the whole set! the walls with paintings look great, really useful for decorating starters or low budget houses giving them a cool fashion look.
In addition, I think that most of the basic maxis objects simply miss good recolors, so thank you for this project, I'd like to see more similar sets around ...
Good job

Is there a way to get the whole set in just one download shot? I'll check at Sims2Design site ....
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:10 PM
one word...
WOW!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Not actually evil.
#15 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Margierytka
Look this
Thank you for more in game photos! The wall art is especially nice, and it does indeed all look nice even when not super shiny. And it's great to see another site in Polish.

Instructor
#16 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:30 PM
Wow this is fantastic. I can't wait to download this set. You really did a fantastic job.!
Theorist
#17 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:40 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:50 PM
Very, very nice. Thank you for putting the time and effort into making these...and sharing!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM
this is so awesome,looks like a new mesh set,lol
Instructor
#20 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:10 PM
So beautiful! Thank you so much
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#21 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:20 PM
Finally, I have this Delta walls&floors set but never used that actually as there are no matching furnitures in my Downloads folder (I have minimum of CC)

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM
Wow i give it to you, you have made a wonderful creation and gave life back to Maxis furnished love it thank you for sharing it with us

Live..Laugh..Love..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:40 PM
Everything is gorgeous and thank you for listing the packs needed for objects so I could delete what I can't use...although I sure loved that painting in the bar and kitchen is so cute but no teen stuff.....thank you so much
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:41 AM
absolutly amazing :0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:55 AM
These are stunning! I love that you've made a collection file for it too. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2