Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1967 Shelby GT 500 Mustang "Eleanor"

by axlnvp Posted 7th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:15 AM
Hello smexy Eleanor!!! LOVE LOVE this car! My favorite make of car! Thanks for recoloring it!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:58 AM
Your welcome

Axel's AutoBody-Shop
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 12:30 AM
*shivers* THANK U :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 4:28 AM
Now all I need is *THE CAR* from 'Fast & Furious'. (You KNOW which one I mean... not any of those rice-burners! That beautiful black Dodge Charger with the 6 pack out the hood!)
Yes, this is a very nice car, and I appreciate it very much. Good reproduction of the Eleanor from the remake of 'Gone in sixty seconds'. The original Eleanor from the original 'Gone in Sixty Seconds' (pretty much a 'B' movie, but great car chases and crashes!) was that mustardy-orange with black stripes. (Yeah, I have both movies. and Yes, I DO prefer the second one!)

Gillian
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 5:34 PM
It's a HOT car but it would be cool to make Eleanor after the chase at the ship yard and Eleanor when she came back to life.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:07 PM
awesome i love it
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 8:37 AM
nice car ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 4:18 PM
Absolutely awesome car thank's alot! So in the bakground of one of the pics there's a guy with a gas mask, where can I get it?
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 3:10 AM
So how do you get the original mesh so I can download this car? I went to Tre Zillah page and it has no download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 1:46 AM
Please make this for The Sims 3 :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:45 PM
thanks