Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hirogen Skintone from Voyager

by puppetfish Posted 7th Sep 2008 at 8:56 PM - Updated 18th May 2020 at 7:13 PM by puppetfish : fixing a few things.

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:12 AM
This is great! I'll download as soon as I get back to my own computer! I can't wait to see what you've done with the females.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:10 PM
This is awesome..ty so very much !
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:33 AM
Very accurate, if a tad frightening. xD Well done!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 1:09 PM
I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe the sheer awesomeness of these skins. Huge thanks, sister.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 5:45 AM
Love it!!! Awesome job for such an awesome race of Alien!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 9:34 PM
I kind of like the Hirogen. Awesome work, I'll come back whenever I'll make a sci-fi theme!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:51 AM Last edited by whitedemon : 19th Oct 2008 at 6:55 AM. Reason: Accident with my logic
I love the Idea its just too bad that i cant find all of the files any more for the HBB mesh the second Insimenator link goes to Laundry Accident Briefs oh well.. I could very well be missing some thing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitedemon
I love the Idea its just too bad that i cant find all of the files any more for the HBB mesh the second Insimenator link goes to Laundry Accident Briefs oh well.. I could very well be missing some thing

Oh no! You're not missing anything As I stated in the above thread the mesh for the jumpsuit is included in the download. It is the laundry briefs, I included the link so that you could see the original, and hopefully wander through the other fantastic stuff Marvine makes! But you don't need a separate download for it.

The other link you will need to download the 1st and last files on the page if you want your guy to be buff!

Again, I did include this information in the written post above, but I'll post it again here if it'll help!

Enjoy!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 7:27 AM
Once again great job! very accurate and life like.

PS. "Live long and prosper" Lt. Tuvok
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 8:45 PM
OMG this pwns! Now I want some Borg skins too...P:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deastrumquodvicis
OMG this pwns! Now I want some Borg skins too...P:

Thank you!

You can find these here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2.../1102515/1/#new

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Instructor
#13 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 8:11 AM
Really great! Just perfect for my new Scifi neighborhood.