Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Pet Shop of Horrors Sim] Count D*~ Ver. 2.0

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 9th Sep 2008 at 5:59 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2008 at 9:05 PM by Lunar Eclipse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:00 AM
Oh my goodness! Count D He looks fantastic and you did a truly amazing job on him. Your attention to detail is amazing! Thank you very much hon
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:36 AM
awesome!!!your items' qualities are just amazing!Thx for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:40 AM
Beautiful work, as always! Also...did you check out Generalzoi's "Different colored eyes"? It's here in case you didn't know about it...'course maybe you did and it just doesn't work for some reason. Well anyway, I loooove all your stuff! Gorgeous! thanks :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:32 AM
Wow !!! He is perfectly. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:43 AM
Wow, awesome sim! I had never heard of Pet Shop of Horrors before, but I have to download your Count D! Maybe he will open up a pet shop in the neighbourhood.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:58 AM
I would just like to say thank you so much for this and your other beautiful work. Keep it up :3 I really enjoy everything you've given us through this community :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KellieKellieyme
Oh my goodness! Count D He looks fantastic and you did a truly amazing job on him. Your attention to detail is amazing! Thank you very much hon

Quote: Originally posted by Stradlin
awesome!!!your items' qualities are just amazing!Thx for sharing with us.

Quote: Originally posted by elkeda
Wow !!! He is perfectly. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much~! And you're all quite welcome! ^^

Quote: Originally posted by azraelchan
Beautiful work, as always! Also...did you check out Generalzoi's "Different colored eyes"? It's here in case you didn't know about it...'course maybe you did and it just doesn't work for some reason. Well anyway, I loooove all your stuff! Gorgeous! thanks :D

Thank you so much! ^^
Generalzoi did a lovely job on the accessory. But it is simply a static accessory and will not follow the facial morphs like regular sim eyes. Although that's still the closest thing you can really get ATM.. especially considering an accessory that follows facial morphs may not even be possible. I tried, but had no luck.. :/

Quote: Originally posted by Darth_Beeblebrox
Wow, awesome sim! I had never heard of Pet Shop of Horrors before, but I have to download your Count D! Maybe he will open up a pet shop in the neighbourhood.

Thank you <3! Pet Shop of Horrors is gory and adorable all at the same time. Weirdest mix ever. I'd totally recommend it... and D is too adorable in it. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:23 AM Last edited by bluelady : 9th Sep 2008 at 8:24 AM. Reason: Not so much critisizm as thanks. XD
I have no idea who this character is, and I don't usually download other people's sims, but I think Count D can find a place in my game. You did a great job - he's a brilliant likeness.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:07 AM
Oh yay new hair mesh , and studs :O

I love you Eclipse lol . Thankyou for the hairmesh , the sim , the studs especially! Now i can recolour them to sickly sweet shades

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:41 AM Last edited by cthru : 9th Sep 2008 at 7:26 PM.
This is so great!All of your creations are!!
Thank you!
About the eye color,did you try making contacts as a face mask?
You said make up didn't work,did you mean face masks too?

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:58 AM
OH MY GOD!?! again nice work Lunar Eclipse. damn you love those guys don't you? well thats nice sim and hair you got there

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:55 PM
Gorgeous! I absolutely love the robe.

Even though I have BV, I prefer accessories as glasses. You can't use the jewelry in CAS or Body Shop (stupid EAxis) so no need to fuss over it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:54 PM
I dl'd both Count D and the female hair....but it didn't come with a mesh? I mean, Count D's hair is fine, but the female hair is not. :-(

PS Count D is beautiful! :-D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:43 PM
A great sim, well done!
Scholar
#16 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:26 PM
Thank you for this new version of Count D - I adore him! As always your creations are stunning
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:37 PM
hawt!! love the manga!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:39 PM
Oh, I just love your sims, always gorgeous, I'm not familiar with this manga but I watch enough anime to appreciate him. Thank you for sharing.
Scholar
#19 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:31 PM
Well...I loved the first Count D that you did....I know I'll love your updated version of him...great work. Thank you for sharing him!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 12:25 AM
As always, your works are mind-blowing and stunning! Many thanks for still making it an all EP compatible download, since I do not have the AL or FT expansions installed due to sim-surgery trouble. Well, can't get enough of your fantastic creations, cheers
Instructor
#21 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:05 AM
This D is even more gorgeous than the previous one! Would love to see a Leon to go with (or more PW Sims, or an update of your old YnM Sims plus a Hisoka and Watari...), but if not I can always try to make my own from existing parts.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:20 AM
OOO He's gorgy Lunar! BTW I can't seem to access your site cuz my server here is blocking it. Drat! T_T
Forum Resident
#23 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:27 AM
*dies*

Eclipse. You. Are. Amazing. I always get so excited when I see your uploads -- you can really tell all the time and love you poured into them. The robe blows my mind away, as does the jewel on it. And the hair! I absolutely love that you made the count a little lower than normal, so I can finally get my grubby little hands on it. And it's wonderful that you made it available for females as well!

You are phenomenal. Words cannot describe how amazing you are. <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:53 PM
I almost peed my pants in excitement when I saw this, lol. I love all your stuff, always have, and being that I'm a huge Petshop of Horrors fan, how lucky am I that you are as well. XD

So amazingly gorgeous!
Inventor
#25 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 3:31 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 28th Sep 2008 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Because you can't give feedback and thanks in the same post
Gosh he's beautiful I did not ever read the Manga but I probably will now. T***ks so much for all the hard work that you always put into your items and it's free unlike some meshers who feel the need to charge for something they made completely of their own free will. Your meshes are all so high quality and must take forever to get just right,

(Edit) I love that little Dragon Mouse thing on the real Count D's shoulder!

(Edit) I had to remove my thanks to keep this as a feedback post because even though the text under the thanks and feedback buttons state that if you are discussing the item to hit feedback I am now in trouble for saying thanks in addition to this long post because I guess you can't say thanks and discuss the item because some of the new mods I guess are very snippy. So I will probably be banned for speaking my mind or they will still count this as a thanks post and add more points to my account. I have been posting here for quite some time and never experienced any problems until now so sorry Eclipse but I guess I'm not allowed to love your items and discuss them in the same post.
Page 1 of 3