Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:48 AM
Default Congratulations
Congratulations to all the award winners. Hope the caffeine will keep you creating stuff for The Sims 2!
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#27 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:42 AM
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! You always continue to give your "VERY BEST" what more can any one ask for? CONGRATULATIONS TOO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
Instructor
#28 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:48 AM
Wow! Cobgratulations!

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:01 PM
Yeah I'm a huge fan of these creators, nice job. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Sims3 heh heh heh
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:54 PM
Great job, guys!

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:29 PM
cheers guys, you've done the impossible and made Sims 2 even more fun than it was before I found this site
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:30 PM
Thank you all for the great things you have shared with all of us..
Good job!
Alchemist
#33 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM
Congratulations to all you highly amazing and fantastically creative and generous winners! Well deserved by all of you! And a big Thanks, also!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#34 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:49 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been around very much lately (some months are very demanding, in my job, and then I badly needed a vacation ); now I'm back and I find this wonderful surprise!!! Thank you to anyone nominated me for this prize, and congratulations to all the other winners!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Not actually evil.
#35 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:59 PM
*clappity clap clap!* :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#36 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:56 PM
*Clapping hysterically* -literally, I did clap.

Congrats to all of you!

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:47 PM
congrats to all the people that won!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:32 AM
Congratz! Very well deserved

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 5:36 AM
Wow, how good are they. Congrats guys, some I know of and some I dont, but I will be following your designs.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 8:40 AM
wow! i am totally blown away by this, i in no way expected this honor!
thank you so much guys, this means a lot to me and congratulations to all the other winners, you all deserve it for all your wonderful creations!
Scholar
#41 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:33 PM
Congrats to all recipients!
All of you have provided us with many useful tools and beautiful objects for our game!
We Thank You!
Scholar
#42 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:37 PM
Congrets to everyone. Thanks for all the time and knowledge you spend for us.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Forum Resident
#43 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 3:04 PM
well done everyone and thank you all for your great stuff!
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:02 PM
Woo! Congrats, everyone!

I wonder who will win next year! I'm putting my money on Enayla.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:13 PM
Congats Guys!! =D
You all deserve it!!

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 7:19 PM
Congrats everyone !!!

And Numenor must find a good ideia to add a extra "M" to his name, cause his line of trophies are getting longer than it

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
And Numenor must find a good ideia to add a extra "M" to his name, cause his line of trophies are getting longer than it

I agree!
Instructor
#48 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 3:43 AM
Congratulations to all the award winners! You guys have added so much to the game it's just amazing - you are all incredibly talented, and generous with your talent too! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 4:39 AM
Congratulations everyone. You all deserve it! Thank you for all your wonderful work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:33 AM
Congratulations to all the winners! These awards are very well-deserved indeed! :D
Page 2 of 4