Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bajoran Temple

by jasonduskey Posted 14th Sep 2008 at 3:45 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2008 at 10:09 PM by jasonduskey

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:04 AM
The walkthrough's a treat.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:31 AM
WOW, very different!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Alchemist
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:30 AM
Love it, at first sight.
Well I thought it was a community lot, but it's great it's residential ... love the many landscape details and the atmosphere of the inside, a mix of sci-fi and medieval. Original design indeed, Jason, I guess it took a lot of time for making it perfect as it is. Good job, bro
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:02 PM
I agree with Elena, that mixture of medieval and sci fi really makes the point, it's very original and the landscape is so beautiful!!!
Love it Mr.Duskey
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:14 PM
Wow, this is fab, i love this to bits! Well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:52 PM
Hi Jay!

Captivating as usual! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Hey you should create several architectural sets. While there are a few out, I think this is something you are definitely good at doing! Like Sci-fi domes, different types and sizes of cupolas, towers, awnings, etc. for a variety of architectural styles, etc. Just a thought! Tee hee!

And she makes suggestions from the dead! LOL!

Stephanie

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:40 PM
Gorgeous, simply beautiful.... Landscape and all.

And I don't remember seeing anything saying you were working on this! Totally blindsided me, J!

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 5:03 PM
This is beautiful - you did an incredible job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:16 AM
The only thing to say is WOW. This is amazing and wonderful. I just don't have the words to describe how great this lot is.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 8:05 PM Last edited by puppetfish : 15th Sep 2008 at 8:11 PM.
This is totally awesome Brother! I can't wait to move my Bajoran family into it!! Well done!! Your walk thru is fantastic!! And I love the new furniture and decorations!! This makes me glad I included the Bajorans in my collection folders I just uploaded!!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#12 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 9:20 PM
*is completely floored*

Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe this lot. You've outdone yourself this time, J!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
Cat: Thanks. It was nearly impossible to display all the interior details and still provide the nesecary screenshots for submission. I just hope everyone takes the time to check out the walkthrough.

Steph: 3 posts in a week? People will start a rumor that you're back among the living.

MooreSpino: it was in Worlds of Star Trek, way down at the bottom. I hit a minor snag with my First City lots, so I tried concentrating on something different for a bit.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, folks. I apologize, my response time is usually faster. I'll be uploading the furniture separately (all the funky Bajoran sculptures and temple trappings) and *may* be adding a few support lots.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#14 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 10:45 PM
This is absolutely stunning, Jason! The golden domes are beautiful, and the landscaping is very well done.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 4:07 PM
What can I say, again? It's so beautiful and different... every single one of your sets has some kind of a special feel to them, that go with the nation or place, making all kinds of people or aliens feel at home...
I'm starting to think you're going to create the whole Star Trek galaxy eventually... and I'm looking forward to every single one of your creations.
Love you, J!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:54 PM
thank you