Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NL female conversion meshes, made to blend with Maxis.

by Layana Posted 20th Sep 2008 at 5:06 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 11:49 AM by Layana

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 7:13 AM
Thanks! I had been looking into doing this for the NL vampire hair, but I forgot about it, haha.
#3 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 7:26 AM
I`m slightly confuzzled. What are these? Vampyre hair converted for use by Normal sims?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 9:58 AM
Looks very nice. I'm trying out the the new vampire hair default. Thanks
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 5:51 PM
thank you for this!! and thanks for the deafult replacement for the vampire hair, it looks much better without that jewel!

hi!
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 5:03 AM
Very nice. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:56 AM
Thank you so much, Layana!

I've been downloading your new coversions lately and was surprise to see my own meshes included. I'm little shame though because my hairs are poorly animated and textured compare to other great meshers since i have never been good at it. *shy*

Thank you for your meticulous touch on these beautiful conversions again. cheers!

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 9:22 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself.. While I'll admit I'd prefer animation, I personally use the default replacement anyway. The textures are great though! Perfect for what I was going for. Not to mention the meshes, for all ages! Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:07 AM
is there anything you can do about the vampire hair only showing up in everyday and formal?

I <3 black squirrels
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annewrom esor
is there anything you can do about the vampire hair only showing up in everyday and formal?

Done! Thank you for the suggestion.
#11 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:18 AM
::embarrasd blush:: Layana, please see message #3 above.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 2:00 AM
Sorry.. "Vampire" is just the name of the hair, it's already available for any sim. It's the hair seen here.
The default replacement on this thread changes that hair to this hair.
I think everything else is explained in the download post, but if I didn't clear anything up for you, let me know.
#13 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 2:03 AM
Oh, ok. Thank you for clearing this up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:26 PM
Hrm. I do apologize in advance - this may be the stupidest question asked, BUT: How come all the files are so small? I mean, Melodie's hairs's colour files are over 200kb. The meshes in these are Melodie's, but why are your colour files so much smaller? Is it just that you've used the Compressorizer? (I LOVE that program, btw!) It doesn't make -that- much of a difference when I compress Raon, Peggy or XMS hairs...
Err.. Sorry, just wondering. It doesn't matter, really. The textures look good I'm going to go play a while, see them in game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:42 AM
omgoblin It's because most of the hairs I've done don't actually contain any textures. The textures are already there in your game files, so I just made the files reference those textures.

The hairs in this particular thread are not Melodie9's meshes, by the way.. And a few of these ones do contain textures, and you'll notice the file sizes are quite larger for those ones!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 6:51 PM
Thank you