Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apartment Building - European Style, open for Rent :) no cc

by himawara106 Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 3:21 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2008 at 10:33 PM by himawara106 : Stairs fixed - please redownload!

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 3:36 AM
Very nice Look for my apartment upload this week and tell me what you think
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
BTW: To rent an apartment furnished you can do the following:
CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat box.
Enter the following cheat:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
--> go very near to the door and stand before it and then SHIFT-click on it and choose "Rent Furnished"
After that open the cheat box again and type: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false

Cool! I didn't know! Thanks for the info.
Beautiful lot btw: the smaller (but rationally furnished) houses are my favourites -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:06 PM
Yes! finally! well done, I needed those small and cozy apartments.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 1:55 PM
very nicely done! this appartment complex looks really pretty european and very comfortable! thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:13 PM
just for the info... there is also an apartment door hack by Carrigon at sims2workshop allowing the same functions without cheating... Nice apartments! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:51 PM
Love the way this looks! Thanks =]

I'm on fire and now I think i'm ready to bust a move! Check it out!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:53 PM
These are perfect! Thank you so much. I have been looking for apts with more then 2 bedrooms. Thanks again and great job!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:02 PM
@HomestarRunner20X6:
Sure! Love to see so many great apartment buildings here. I'll check your profile for your upload.

@Numenor
Oh my - it's such a honour for me, that the Modfather (the name is so great and funny) himself gives me feedback - thanks. I really appreciate it.
For the cheat all thanks goes to HystericalParoxysm for the great tutorial on the wiki: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ng_an_Apartment where I read about that cheat.

And to all who gave me so nice feedback too: Many thanks and I am glad you enjoy this lot!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:23 AM
Thanks so much for such a wonderful building. I love having my sims live in apartments but am not creative enough to build one from scratch. I am glad I can add this one to my neighbourhood. Thanks again!

You're only as good as the last book you wrote...
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 8:25 PM
I had this bug too, but not with this building - I had it with a maxis building in Belladonna Cove. I think it's a bug from this EP and I don't know what to do about that. Maybe move the sims out and then in again.
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ressecup1987
Ended up having to rezone the lot and simply turn the staircase 90 degrees i think to the left. I didnt have to change anything else and it works great now.

Thank you very much Ressecup1987 for your help - I just reuploaded the lot with the changed staircases for every apartment.
The staircases were not accessible, like you said, sorry for that.

For all - everything works fine now. The stairs are in the right position for accessing the second level! If you downloaded the lot before, please redownload.
#13 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:28 PM
One problem is that you forgot to put backs on your closets. Other than that it's great
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 12:22 PM
Also noticed that school buses dont come? Maybe it is a mod I have installed. It isnt that big of an issue because you can choose to walk to school now but if you dont pay attention to the time your teens/children will be late for school or miss it altogether.

THE BUS WORKS FINE! Please take out all your hacks and mods before posting about problems with my lot!

And it would be great, if you delete your posts about the issue with the stairs since they are fixed now. Thank you.
And please delete your entry about the bus too, because I tested it and the bus comes to pick up the children. Otherwise everyone who wants to download the lot gets confused about your hack/mod problem and think the bus does not come. - thanks again.
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:44 PM
superb work, i love this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 7:31 PM
Very nice! Can't wait to try this out! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 12:01 AM
Hello. I am having trouble with the closets. I can't select them at all. Whether sims live in the apartments or not. I took out my hacks folder, and even tested the closets in another lot. The closets are fine except on your lot.
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missybrina
Hello. I am having trouble with the closets. I can't select them at all. Whether sims live in the apartments or not. I took out my hacks folder, and even tested the closets in another lot. The closets are fine except on your lot.

Ok - so I tested that out in all three apartments and everything is possible (Woohoo, changing clothes etc.) in the closets on this lot. They ALL work fine.
You can't select them in buy mode or delete them - do you probably mean this? But you can't select them on any apartment lot since it is restricted by the game itself (it does work, but only with cheats).

So for me every closet work fine, since I tested it out in every apartment. Either way - does anyone else have this problem missybrina has?
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
Ok - so I tested that out in all three apartments and everything is possible (Woohoo, changing clothes etc.) in the closets on this lot. They ALL work fine.
You can't select them in buy mode or delete them - do you probably mean this? But you can't select them on any apartment lot since it is restricted by the game itself (it does work, but only with cheats).

So for me every closet work fine, since I tested it out in every apartment. Either way - does anyone else have this problem missybrina has?

Closets work fine for me. One problem that I do have though is that the landlord stays all day long complaining because he cant trim the four bushes near the pool in the back.
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 10:37 PM
Closets work fine for me. One problem that I do have though is that the landlord stays all day long complaining because he cant trim the four bushes near the pool in the back.

Hi Ressecup1987 - thanks again for your hint. I have deleted the bushes near the pool so the landlord will not end up desperately trying to trim them.
Instructor
#21 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:25 AM
Yeah. THis really nice! I like how simple it is. Good job!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 11:47 PM
Thanks for this apartment lot!
& it's even better that there isn't any custom content.(:
Great work!
:D
Forum Resident
#23 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 2:57 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#24 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 10:20 PM
Wow. One of the best apartments I have seen - and fantastic presentation too.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 2:05 PM
These are very pretty and they really do look typically European. Exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2