Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jareth The Goblin Kings Necklace

by ladydragon0 Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 6:25 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM
Can I kiss you for that stuff? It's great! I love this movie! Recently I have a dream about David Bowie, so thank you so much, you really got it down perfectly! XD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:37 AM
"It's such a pity..." That there's no Sarah to go with Jareth, his necklace, and his awesome wardrobe! *fangirl squee* Thank you for turning the Goblin King into a sim so that he can enchant the rest of my sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 5:06 PM
You are most welcome.

after all the film may be 20 years old but it will always remain in our hearts as the most amazing film ever and its been getting a breath of new life recently with the manga books, new Memorabilia and the up and coming stand alone Comics (Stories) about the Labyrinth and other labyrinth themed subjects I hear the first comic or story may even be about Jareth and how he became The Goblin King.

good films are good films because no matter how old or out dated they are they will always entertain you and I think lately film makers seem more interested in sequels then making something new and have forgotten this.

sequels are great and all but I don’t think there should ever be more then 3 unless its best of a series of books, games or comics like Harry potter and Hellboy.

P.S Hellboy II Was so amazing.

~*Midnight Moonchild*~

For More Labyrinth Downloads Please Visit My Site Here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 2:30 AM
Haha I love Labryinth! AND David Bowie! This is my fantasy! Thanks!

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 7:14 AM
Wow, that is amazing. It looks friggen identical! How long did it take you to do that?
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 3:29 PM
Really excellent work on this. Its really cool! thanks.

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:08 AM
I love you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:51 PM
This is great even though I don't know where it's from :D

"With the cold Northern Wind we travel
We're on a journey of a lifetime
And we'll fight many battles on our way"
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:58 PM
While I thank you for making his necklace, the necklace itself likes to put 'holes' into the sims chest. I mean, The necklace is Jareth's signature item, and no matter what outfit I use it with, there's always a cutout that shows the background instead. D:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:34 AM
This is amazing!

I'm wondering htough, if anyone can help me? My computer refuses to let .rar files work, even with winrar. Is there a .zip copy anywhere?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:12 PM
Hey i have a question can u make me a necklace as a decorative ?that can be placed on a table, floor....i never saw such a thing before and i was wondering if u can do this....i really need it !!! nad it has to be something like this http://www.jewelryparlor.net/necklace_02_big.jpg Thanks and i hope u'll see this !!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 8:22 PM
Totally awsome
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:28 AM
I really like it. is it for all age groups?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th May 2012 at 11:17 PM
Can we get a female version in case we'd like a Goblin Queen? :o And maye some multi-age versions? Juuuuuust a thought~

I have no idea. . . o.o