Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gender conversion meshes, made to blend with Maxis.

by Layana Posted 28th Sep 2008 at 4:17 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 5:22 AM by Layana

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM
Wow~! Thanks so much for this ^^ I always wanted some of those to be for the opposite gender! These will look great
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM
This is so cool! Thanks!
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:16 PM
These are great

Can you clarify for Andie's meshes which mesh files from the link you provided are required? No doubt it should be obvious but I can't figure it out There seem to be two incompatible versions there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Layana : 29th Sep 2008 at 5:30 AM.
"Andie_Maxis_Pixie_Male_MESH_V2.zip" is the animated one, and the one I suggest. However, some people seem to have problems with the animated one, so if you do.. get "Old MESH V1.5 No animation.zip" instead.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 3:13 AM
Oh my god, I love this! I'm a sucker for gender conversions. Any chance that you'll do any more male-to-female conversions? I'm always in the need for short female hair. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 6:06 PM
Thanks for these. Awesome.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:22 PM
Sorry for my "not at all helpful" comment. And not trying to get banned here or anything but I don't exactly see how stuff like "thanks so much/awesome/etc is very "helpful" either.

How bout this....you did a good job. Although I don't particularly enjoy it, I probably wouldn't have been able to do it myself so....well done.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 8:06 PM
Hey Layana you can make longbangs, pixie and sweep hairs for FT, they have the textures and those hairs normally are hidden in CAS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:30 PM Last edited by Layana : 14th Jan 2009 at 8:18 AM.
If you have OFB, I've already done Pixie, and I assume you meant Teen Male when referring to Longbangs. If you have Seasons, you can also find Sweep here. If you do not have OFB or Seasons, then I'm afraid I'm unaware of what expansion pack they're being hidden in. Do you know?

Edit: Oh, I see "FT" Freetime! I was assuming "Female Teen" haha.. Wojtek0 went ahead and did this here. Sorry for my confusion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 5:38 PM
This set has the exact hair I was just wishing wasn't female only! Thanks so much!