Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 stylish recolours of H&M suit for adult males

by Mikexx2 Posted 28th Sep 2008 at 4:36 AM - Updated 31st May 2009 at 5:48 AM by Mikexx2

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 4:55 AM
oooooo! i really love these! I FREAKING LOVE the blue and gray recolor. downright dashing, it is! thank you so much for these!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 5:00 AM
Oh, these are nice! I haven't been able to use any of my H&M clothes since I downloaded the patch for FreeTime (go figure!), so I've been meaning to uninstall and reinstall the SP. You've just provided ample incentive. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 5:02 AM
Wow, these are fantastic recolors! I like this suit mesh a lot, since it is so nice and trim. I needed new colors to really appreciate it, though! Thanks!

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:38 AM
^^ it was the same in my game, all men had the same suit. it was really nerve racking at weddings.
thank you, i love these!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 9:17 AM
These are spectacular! Kudos to you!
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:11 PM
I love these suits and I too was having the same problem with nearly all my guys wearing the same ones. Thanks for the recolours I especially like the Brown and Pink :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:26 PM
These are great recolours, i know my male sims will love them and wear them all the time!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:23 PM
Thank you so much! I love this suit too, and these are great.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:21 PM
Thank you for these, I love this suit so having more color options will be nice!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:33 PM
Thank you, the suits look great and will come in handy.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:42 AM
These look so great and **hint hint nudge nudge wink wink** i would absolutely love if one the shirts was purple (incase you plan on doing more)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 3:57 AM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Angel_P623
These look so great and **hint hint nudge nudge wink wink** i would absolutely love if one the shirts was purple (incase you plan on doing more)

I do intend to do more, because I like this suit so much. One of those four originals started out purple but I changed my mind at the last minute! The next batch will DEFINITELY include a purple shirt of some description.

Also, if any talented mesh converters are reading this, this suit for teens would be more than awesome...
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:39 AM
Thank GOODNESS somebody did this! I LOVE that suit as well, and my guys recycle them often as well...Thank you! I'll definitely be downloading more if you make them!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:18 AM
Yay even more colors! Purple shirt sounds great. ('d look best with gray or white suit:p)
Instructor
#16 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:17 AM
Wow, thank you , these are terrific! Can't really pick a favourite yet - they all look very good.
Scholar
#17 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:40 PM
I love these suits, so it's nice to have recolors!

However, I'd like to have them categorized as everyday aswell as formal, since I use them a lot as everyday wear for my more successful sims. Maybe you can do an alternative version that is categorized as both formal and everyday?

Keep up the good work!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:20 PM
I share your opinion, this is the best male outfit for the H&M pack.

Thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 3:10 AM
Thanks again everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by digital_hannah
Maybe you can do an alternative version that is categorized as both formal and everyday?

Sorry, I don't have any intention of re-categorising them for everyday. If you want to re-categorise clothes I highly recommend this really easy SimPE tutorial.
Scholar
#20 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for pointing me to the tutorial Mikexx2. I'll definitely make use of it!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 5:51 PM
I love these suits even more now, great color choices--thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:37 PM
Quick question. I have the mesh for this outfit for teens (base-game compatible). If I just slapped these textures onto that mesh, would it convert? (I don't have this SP, and I don't say that very often because I have just about everything else.)

Ask me about my Luigi Largo Sim.
I'll tell you about the Satanic snowman he made in college. And how he loves cleaning the toilet.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400724
Here for WIN.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NavyBabe09
Quick question. I have the mesh for this outfit for teens (base-game compatible). If I just slapped these textures onto that mesh, would it convert? (I don't have this SP, and I don't say that very often because I have just about everything else.)

Yeah, they should convert, I'm pretty sure they're mapped identically.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:38 AM
Wow, they look fantastic! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th May 2015 at 9:02 AM
I love H&M! And now my male sims have more recolors for them suits!