Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Maxis Matching Recolours Of Beautiful Helga Hair 30*

by dustfinger Posted 6th Oct 2008 at 10:02 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM by dustfinger

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 11:32 PM
These recolors are so pretty! Thank you very much C:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:38 PM
Beautiful! I love it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 5:38 PM
I really like this hair! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 5:00 AM
Dude! You made my hair! AWESOME!

And it's binned with ONE grey! I love you!!!!

All kidding aside, thanks. And it really does look like how I wear mine.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:29 AM
The mesh site is gone. can you upload the mesh?
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:54 AM
Domain expired.... no mesh.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harleyqwynn
The mesh site is gone. can you upload the mesh?

i think that´s not legal just wait a few days i think the site will then be okay.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 8:57 PM
It's still not back. Anyone know where else I could get the mesh? I'd love to have this hair.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:04 AM
mmh, i already asked here in the help forums because of that and it´s forbidden to upload this mesh... i don´t know how long it takes the site to be back, but they were sure it will be so
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 5:55 AM
Hmm... I understand that it's forbidden for you to upload the mesh. Do you know any way to contact Helga? I bet if I could I could find out what's going on with her site. Any e-mail or anything else? Or perhaps any other ideas?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:07 AM
she has an account here at MTS2 i think but i don´t know if she´s online so often... here, i think that´s her.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:28 AM
Thanks! I'll see if I can get her to respond. I'll let you know if she tells me anything.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 5:24 AM
Well, Helga's requested not to get e-mails, and I don't think the site admins would help me in that at all if I asked them to. I sent her a private message, but she hasn't responded, and I've given up hope that her site will come back up. Would you have any other suggestions?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 1:01 PM
i really don´t know... it´s forbidden to upload the mesh
here, i wrote this in the forums.

you can try it yourself and ask as a downloader, so let´s see what they say...
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:02 PM
Thanks. I'll keep you posted on any progress I make
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:30 PM
Well, I tried the link, and this is what I got:

Tarynn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

So, I can't look at that thread. I'm not sure what to do from here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 11:00 AM
me too, i have no idea...
looks like we have to be patient til the site is back...
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 8:11 PM
Helgasims is no longer running any chance there is another place to get get the mesh?
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 5:43 AM
I agree. Her site's completely down. What do we do now? Would it be ok to put up her meshes now?
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:48 PM
I would kind of like to know the same...it's a great style and I was disappointed that the site is down. Anyone find anything let me know!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:01 AM
you can all download the hair at maxisdreams.net now! there´s the mesh included and all the other helga hair rcolours of mine
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 11:20 PM
Default mesh is gone
Quote: Originally posted by dustfinger
i think that´s not legal just wait a few days i think the site will then be okay.

the link is still off... is there another way I can download the mesh?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 8:06 PM
i wrote it above: at maxisdreams.net !
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 8:23 PM
maxisdreams.net only gives me related web searches. when you can give me a link send it to xxsasukesonlygirlxx@yahoo i don't keep coming back if its not working.
Page 1 of 2