Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gunn Cove

by Flabaliki Posted 19th Oct 2008 at 1:44 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 2:26 PM
What a great neighbourhood! I really like it. THANX!

Two things in life are for sure: Death and taxes!!!
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 2:41 PM
Ooooo! I like! *clickmeansdownload* I can't wait to put my sims in it and I think I just might like to place a story in it it's so pretty!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:22 PM
Do you have your game options set to "use square pixels" on? Setting it to off should fix the blocky-ness on the ground when you switch terrains around in the same n-hood. Also, immediately switching from one entire neighborhood to another, then coming back to the one your working on, should fix the "blocks" on the ground as well. Anyway, thank you for this nice n-hood. I like the flatness of it without it being completely flat
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM
Oooh, nice neighborhood! I like how it's mostly flat, but still has some slopes. Can't wait to put this in my game. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 4:05 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lala2007
Do you have your game options set to "use square pixels" on? Setting it to off should fix the blocky-ness on the ground when you switch terrains around in the same n-hood. Also, immediately switching from one entire neighborhood to another, then coming back to the one your working on, should fix the "blocks" on the ground as well. Anyway, thank you for this nice n-hood. I like the flatness of it without it being completely flat

Yer I think whats going on is that the terrains are overlaying each other. Also us square pixels are off :P... I have all settings to the max lol. So you say change to one neighborhood then back? I'll try that next time.

And thank you to everyone else for the comments :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:22 PM
very beautiful neighbourhood, flabaliki! thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:20 PM
Another great neighborhood! This is beautiful - I love how you combine flat lots, beach lots and upward sloping lots. Thanks!

[
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 11:52 AM
wooooowwww!!! That's great, Flabs! Keep up the good work!

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 9:33 PM
I feel dumb - thought I correctly downloaded (and extracted) the right file, but am not seeing this gorgeous neighborhood show up when I try to create a custom hood. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:26 PM
Oh my god, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Something that had an opening to the sea/ocean as well as a higher elevated area. This is perfect, thank you so much!!! <3<3
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 7:46 AM
Wow, pretty =]

g o ☆ s t a r s !

[N]inja.[N]icole
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:38 AM
Default Answer
Quote: Originally posted by tlday13
I feel dumb - thought I correctly downloaded (and extracted) the right file, but am not seeing this gorgeous neighborhood show up when I try to create a custom hood. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Did you put it in your SC4files folder? If you did, just make a new neighborhood in your game and, when it says to choose how you want your neighborhood to be and look like, look for the Gunn Cove map. It's not a neighborhood that pops up when you put it in your downloads folder; you put it in the SC4files folder, not the downloads folder, and in the game, when you want to make a new neighborhood, choose Gunn Cove for how you want it to look. (Kind of like a neighborhood format!) Hope I helped! Hey, I just sounded like those people on Yahoo Answers! Lol

ENTJ
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Did you put it in your SC4files folder? If you did, just make a new neighborhood in your game and, when it says to choose how you want your neighborhood to be and look like, look for the Gunn Cove map. It's not a neighborhood that pops up when you put it in your downloads folder; you put it in the SC4files folder, not the downloads folder, and in the game, when you want to make a new neighborhood, choose Gunn Cove for how you want it to look. (Kind of like a neighborhood format!) Hope I helped! Hey, I just sounded like those people on Yahoo Answers! Lol

It's ok Lavaster... I reply to everyones issues/problems via pm... it was sorted out a while back

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
It's nice, and it's just what I need. All the other neighborhoods are crammed with fancy shmancy stuff! I needed just a simple terrain like this. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:30 AM
Do i need a camera hack?
Tnx.....
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:28 AM
can i request something?

can u edit sample.sc4 and add some road close to beach?

Tnx....
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 5:30 AM
I love the shape of this. Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:35 AM
Default hello
hello it is a very nice lot!
Could you make a beach lot that doesn't require the sims 2 mansion and garden stuff to install?
Coz I can't get sims 2 mansion and garden stuff and i have not got it installed. I just want a beach lot....like a beach to put my mermaid sims in to swim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:37 AM
here is a link of the beach lot I like and I wanted it but I can't get it coz of the sims 2 mansion and garden stuff is required and I don't want that requirement I was hoping you could make something similiar, but with no mansion and garden stuff requirements. http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ams/id/1189628/