Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition

by VoVillia Posted 16th Oct 2008 at 5:44 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 2:36 AM
Nice car!
Thanks for sharing.

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 3:39 PM
i absolutely LOVEEEE this model! i've always been an evo ix fan. only one thing i complain, is that it's pretty small is there any way i could maybe increase the size of the mesh in my game? cause its funky when i park it with maximum_spider's evo 8 and the 9 is waaayy tinier lmao.

im not saying you did a bad job, cause the mesh and colors look AWESOME. nice and smooth and nicely detailed. just looks too tiny
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by i_crave_vtec
i absolutely LOVEEEE this model! i've always been an evo ix fan. only one thing i complain, is that it's pretty small is there any way i could maybe increase the size of the mesh in my game? cause its funky when i park it with maximum_spider's evo 8 and the 9 is waaayy tinier lmao.

im not saying you did a bad job, cause the mesh and colors look AWESOME. nice and smooth and nicely detailed. just looks too tiny

I'm glad you like it, it is scaled correctly, the whole reason why I made it because Max made his too big
Typical
#5 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 1:44 PM
This is relly cool , I wish I could make cars as well as you. . Where did you learn to do things like that.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:06 PM
WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD BELIEVE NEED FOR SPEED?. NISSAN SKYLINE GTR ON NEED FOR SPEED DIDN'T HAS FRONT SLIPPER ON THE FRONT BUMPER, BUT ON THE REAL WORLD IT HAS THE FRONT SLIPPER.NFS EVO9 IS WRONG TOO!. WHY?, BECAUSE NFS USE EVO8 REAR BUMPER. MAYBE NFS HATE THE EVO9 REAR BUMPER AND SKYLINE FRONT SLIPPER. SO CAN YOU MAKE A V2.0 OF THIS CAR?. Sorry For All The Yelling On The Words. Just Because I Hate Need For Speed.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:16 PM
Fix the damn link! I'm tired of clicking on something only for it to no longer be where they say it is.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:09 PM
Link to the mesh is no longer working sadly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:35 AM
Awesome! I love this car.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 3:41 PM
thanks