Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella Donna Circle - Cul-de-sac series #1

by simylicious Posted 18th Oct 2008 at 9:23 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Oct 2008 at 2:25 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Cool, thats a great idea.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 10:03 PM
I like it! Can't wait to play it and see how it works.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:54 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Oct 2008 at 2:25 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is a neat idea. I hope you create more.

A=B Everyone loves
B=C a good logical
A=C reasoning session!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 11:24 AM
Wow really great work, well done! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 12:41 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:48 PM
This is really great! I love it and can't wait to use it ingame xD

I'm afraid I can't take any responsibility for whatever I type next, my cat has learned to type! :O
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
Fabulous! I love this idea. Thank you.

"Red meat and gin." ...Julia Child, when asked at age 87 to what she attributed her longevity.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 10:08 AM
Looking great. I wonder what it looks like if the cul-de-sac connects seamlessly to the real street. You can do that by turning on the moveobjects-cheat and painting the grey street floortile across the pavement, the terrain in front of that and the curb. Try that if you plan on building another one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 3:37 PM
Thanks! You know, I thought I did that, but I was so bent on getting it uploaded that I must've forgotten. I'll get it next time! Thanks for alerting me!

Come visit me on My Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:25 PM
What a great idea! I can't wait to try these. Thank so much!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:39 PM
Lovely idea!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 10:15 PM
hey if been tryin to do this for a long time and now that ive got sims 2 apartment life i know it will be much funner. but one question is... how did you get the garage doors to be side ways and diagonal. When i try to rotate them they just stay the same boring way. HELP me please ASAP.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:42 AM
Default Fake garage
Quote: Originally posted by NoNameAtAll
hey if been tryin to do this for a long time and now that ive got sims 2 apartment life i know it will be much funner. but one question is... how did you get the garage doors to be side ways and diagonal. When i try to rotate them they just stay the same boring way. HELP me please ASAP.

The garage doors are fake on all except the front two houses. I used a garage door wallpaper. I've included the link for the garage door wallpaper in the description.

Scholar
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:40 PM
Thank you!! I LOVE the idea of this! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 2:51 AM
Love it, awesome! Thank you! Needz more!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 3:08 PM
oh. my. lord.

new download going into my game! i've been dying to see a cul-de-sac somewhere on this site or i'd put my very bad crafting skills to make one but you did it! lovely! how lovely!

from dearest,
samantha
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 11:11 PM
thank you thank you thank you!! I can use for victorian sims, just change colors!! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Alchemist
#19 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:06 AM
Great idea!
Quote: Originally posted by Bwurk
(...)turning on the moveobjects-cheat and painting the grey street floortile across the pavement, the terrain in front of that and the curb.
As soon as you move the lot in the hood, or import it into another hood, the 'real' road is replaced. So you have to re-paint those tiles each time you move the lot, that's all.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 12:59 AM
Great job! It looks really nice. Thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:35 PM
Thx! it gives my neighborhood the feel it needed.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:30 AM
I love this..Can't wait to use it, big thanx
#23 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:18 AM
I love love love this! You should make a few more apartmant complexes and upload them. You're really good at this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:13 AM
I LOVE this! I cant wait for all the apartments to be occupied! So, now my children can vist their friends! And, they don't have to call and ask if they can come over! Thank You! So much! I also love the way you did the design of the street to look like your on a REAL street, and not just on an apartment lot! It really doesn't look like it! It just look like a normal Court of houses!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:33 PM
I'm years late. Lol. Glad so many have enjoyed!

Page 1 of 2