Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

365 Kaiser Street - 3 of 12

by Morphead Posted 23rd Oct 2008 at 3:23 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 6:07 AM
Its okay but I dont seen 2 Bedrooms, not even one. I see 2 very big halls.

They are always looking for ways to harm our people, And so are we - George Bush
Inventor
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:21 AM
The bedrooms are the rooms atop of each other on the left side of the house. Then the room to the right is the living/dining/kitchen area. And interesting design

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 5:28 PM
Nice realistc house, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 4:30 AM
Reyn is exactly right. I don't have a great deal of room to work with, so I have to make the best. Thanks though!

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:49 PM
thanks