Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Boy Short Swimsuits for Girls- Matches Boy's Set

by Phaenoh Posted 23rd Oct 2008 at 7:57 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2013 at 6:52 PM by Phaenoh

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:13 PM
I like these, they look cute! Thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:53 AM
Okay, quick question. The ones that aren't considered custom content, they are not default replacements, right. They are just additional ones that fall under the heading of similar maxis content. Is that right?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 1:16 AM
Right! Additional "Maxis" content
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 11:36 AM
I love them! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:12 AM
First of all thanks so much for sharing your hard work. Second, do I put these in the bin also or to the download folder?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:39 PM
If you downloaded the CC versions they go in your Downloads folder. If you downloaded the Decustomized they could go in Downloads or your Bins folder, depending on whether you want to see the Delete button or not. Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to mention it in my post, adding now.
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:58 PM
I love them. I always love your clothing. Because of you i get a lot more use out of what maxis gave us.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 5:27 AM
These are great! Any chance we could get something like this for teens?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:36 PM
i dont have a bins folder, What do I do?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 2:53 AM
Everyone has a bins folder, its in your program files though, I explained its place much better in some of my earlier more popular uploads.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 2:59 PM
I love this! I'll use this for when I make a tomboy character =)