Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kankuro

by Sango_91 Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:01 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:07 PM by Sango_91

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 5:34 AM
way to go Sango_91!. I hope you do more sims.

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:41 PM
Thanks alot! I love it
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:10 PM
Thank you so much! You make amazing sims ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 1:11 AM
I was thinking to really complete the family, is it possible to do a slight redo of Gaara's mom to be able to turn it into her brother since they do look alike.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 11:30 PM
OMFG!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! yo your really talented. urm i'm not sure if you take requests but can you make Orochimaru!!? I can't find him anywhere :/
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:24 AM
thanks
Thank's alot now I have gaara's team
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 4:39 AM
OMG! This Kankuro turned out great! Excellent job, now I'm closer to starting my stories :D
I was wondering if you could do a shippuden version of Kiba and Shino since they are like the only people I can not find. Shino is kinda hard to do since he wears that hood, but I have seen some jackets with a hood attached to them, so maybe you could work with them. Just a request ^_^
Thanks a lot for all of your Naruto sims though!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:02 PM
Das is wirklich eine sehr gute Arbeit^^
Jetzt sind sie komplett auser Yaschamaru XDD
Mach weiter so und lass dich nicht stressen^,^
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 12:34 AM
Woah....
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:05 PM
could you make those ears as seperate download?I think their cool
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:18 PM
the link for the hair is broken
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:30 AM
Hi
Kankuro's looking great, you did an awsome work! But as ggm92 said, TSAU is not working. Is there any other place where I can get the mesh?
Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 3:50 AM
awesome-ness.....o.O

i love it...but i just wanna ask you if you could make something that looks like Crow...
probably kinda hard...but i think it would loom oh so awesome....:D

good job again....keep up the good work...

and yeah...hair mesh is broken...sniffle....anywheren else where i could get it?

"beneath this mask there is more than just flesh, beneath this mask there lie ideas, and ideas are bulletproof..."
-V for Vendetta
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 12:08 PM
The site is closed temporarily because of some technical problems. I hope they're solved soon..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:55 PM
I don't have the game installed right now due to a format, but THANK YOU for this. I'll dl'd and if I find a few more skins I want, I might just be motivated to go through re-install ****.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:35 AM
Omg! this is the best Kankuro I've seen yet! ^_^ Thanx so much! XD
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 7:57 PM
Wonderful work! He's the best Kankuro I've seen yet!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:54 PM
I have all of the meshes needed, but I'm still having trouble. His clothes, eyes, and make-up are all showing up... it's the sim that's not working. I actually (thankfully) have the hair mesh needed, however the sim nor his cap is working. Is it because I'm doing something wrong? I have the skin tone you said to get (light, right?), but he's still not working. Wish I knew what was wrong. He's really awesome! Is anyone else having this problem?
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:36 PM
Aww wish I could have him but his file is missing, the hair too
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:39 PM
awesome! but the files are missing
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:07 AM
I dadn't download this but I wanted to tell you that the facial features are REALLY well done! Great job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:56 PM
I really hope you can fix this sim soon I really want to download him (simsartistunion.com) isn't working anymore also both download files you made the kankuro rar file & the hair mesh rar file are also both not working So if you could PLEASE fix him soon thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:17 PM
FINALLY! Kankuro! thank you sooo much!
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:13 AM
yay i have all of the sand siblings! thanx :3
Page 1 of 2