Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley

by Black0rchid Posted 8th Nov 2008 at 10:56 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2009 at 11:26 PM by Black0rchid

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:33 PM
A wonderful idea, and beautifully executed. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:43 PM
What can I say? It's totally amazing. That's a shame that I don't own apartment life...
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:44 PM
This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:46 PM
Stunning! Can't wait to play with!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:40 AM
This is wonderful, thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 1:05 AM
I've just had a look at this in-game and had to come back to say I've seen it.....but I still can't quite believe it! Thank you. It's perfect.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 1:33 AM
Black0rchid, you have done an amazing job! Not only the lot looks PERFECT (even for the few people in the world that never heard about Harry Potter ), but also for the screenshots, the description and the overall attention to details.
Thanks for sharing!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Black0rchid, you have done an amazing job! Not only the lot looks PERFECT (even for the few people in the world that never heard about Harry Potter ), but also for the screenshots, the description and the overall attention to details.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you ModFather, grazie

and to ElaineMc, JuliXMiyako, aneurysm, AngelicRuin, dhampir1313 for your comments!

Quote: Originally posted by goodandgone
I've just had a look at this in-game and had to come back to say I've seen it.....but I still can't quite believe it! Thank you. It's perfect.

It's exactly what players imo should do: first, look the lot in-game, and after thank it (if they didn't change their opinion). I work a lot for lot-playability and for in-game atmosphere, so i'm very happy for your good feedback, thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:29 AM
absolutely stunning thank you so much for this
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:22 AM
Thank you very much. These apartements are really fantastic. Specially at night.
Love this lot and I already have the right magical occupants.
Thanks once again.
Alchemist
#12 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 8:19 AM
This is another beautiful creation, thank you!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 9:34 AM
HP by Black0rchid? Wooow!!! I hope you do more, it's amazing to see what you can do with a description in a book It looks very magical and so detailed. Definetely I've got to buy AL!!!
Wiki Wizard
#14 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 10:19 AM
This is MAJORLY cool, well done i love this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#15 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 1:37 PM
I love the look of this...I do have apartment life but I think I would prefer this as a shopping area (like in the movies) do you think the cheat will work to convert it into a community lot?
Great work.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:22 PM
I think that replacing the apartment doors with normal ones, and then using the zoning cheat should work just fine, as long as there are NO sims in the lot when you modify it.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Black0rchid : 9th Nov 2008 at 6:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I think that replacing the apartment doors with normal ones, and then using the zoning cheat should work just fine, as long as there are NO sims in the lot when you modify it.

Yes, correct.
Apartment Doors work anyhow, as normal door, but it's better change them.
Remember to add a phone booth because transforming a residential to a community lot, the mailbox remain; transforming an apartments to a community, the normal mailbox appear instead of condo letterbox.
: )
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 7:49 PM
woaaaaa nice if i only had all the required ep`s i would definetly downlod it

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Inventor
#19 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 7:53 PM
Black0rchid: Every upload from you keeps me thinking - it can't get better, because every one of your lots is perfect. But seeing this one makes me just speechless, it is so stunning in every little detail! And in the last time I didn't want to play sims, because I find it boring at the moment - but with that one it would be great to make a Harry Potter themed hood and my inspiration gets better for playing again.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 8:58 PM
I can't wait to move any my witches in. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 9:27 PM
Thank you. Can't wait to play this lot.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 9:28 PM
I'm keeping this bookmarked until I get seasons and bonvoyage
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 11:02 PM
thank you sunhair, Matze, verenaheu, Deluxe Designs, ZenFrog76, Amy-Hotchic, angcar, Jcasjr, G0TH1KA for your comments : )

Quote: Originally posted by lauralaima
HP by Black0rchid? Wooow!!! I hope you do more, it's amazing to see what you can do with a description in a book It looks very magical and so detailed. Definetely I've got to buy AL!!!

yes, HP
I've seen only now all your works about HP, great work!!

Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
Black0rchid: Every upload from you keeps me thinking - it can't get better, because every one of your lots is perfect. But seeing this one makes me just speechless, it is so stunning in every little detail! And in the last time I didn't want to play sims, because I find it boring at the moment - but with that one it would be great to make a Harry Potter themed hood and my inspiration gets better for playing again.

These last words mean a lot to me, I'm happy to give new inspiration, because sims is a game potentially infinite, like our creativity. Thank you himawara : )
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 12:07 AM
WOW. That is amazing. I am book marking this for later play.
Thank you.
Thank you Mod Father (Numenor) for the conversion into a community lot.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 2:04 AM
not really into the whole harry potter thing tbh but WOW i will be coming bk for this one well done its seriously amazing! x
Page 1 of 6