Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 15 untucked Oxford shirts for women YF/AF (and some pants and DEFAULT skirts)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 11th Nov 2008 at 2:31 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2011 at 1:08 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:28 AM
awesome ! i've been waiting for these shirts

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:32 AM
Not only the fantastic shirts that I've been coveting ever since you made the teen ones, but also fixes to skirts I already love to make them play more nicely with 3d untucked shirts? You are MADE OF WIN.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:38 AM
These are amazing, great job, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:58 AM
This is an incredible idea! Thank very much!

I was wondering, though, if your fixes for the Maxis pants and skirts may conflict with the "Adult Female Default Meshes with Pregnant Morphs" by The Mystical One over here:

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=237740
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:02 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 11th Nov 2008 at 8:36 AM.
Simgaroop If both are defaults, then yes, they will conflict. I do plan to add pregnant morphs to my replacements later, but it will take me a while. Thank you for the link. Maybe Mystical One will let me swipe their preg morphs, I'll ask...

update : Mystical One's preg morph's are a bit larger and more realistic than the Maxis morph. My shirt is made to match the Maxis morph, so the pregnant version of my shirt will fit HP's pants, but might not fit Mystical One's pants. I am however planning on adding a preg morphs to a few bottoms later, same size as HP's morph. Not going to do every piece of clothing like Mystical One, just a few.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 11:23 AM
Thanks for all your recent uploads, especially for these shirts - they're so useful! <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Simgaroop If both are defaults, then yes, they will conflict. I do plan to add pregnant morphs to my replacements later, but it will take me a while. Thank you for the link. Maybe Mystical One will let me swipe their preg morphs, I'll ask...

update : Mystical One's preg morph's are a bit larger and more realistic than the Maxis morph. My shirt is made to match the Maxis morph, so the pregnant version of my shirt will fit HP's pants, but might not fit Mystical One's pants. I am however planning on adding a preg morphs to a few bottoms later, same size as HP's morph. Not going to do every piece of clothing like Mystical One, just a few.

Thanks for letting me know! The Mystical One's files are clearly labeled, so it won't be problem for me to switch the separates out and add your replacements instead. I just wanted to be sure
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:21 PM
Thank you very much for these awesome long shirts, they look great in the game and look great over anything, You have done a wonderful job on these, Many Thanks
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 5:09 PM
Wow great, i love them!!! i like all the colours and that i can combine them with everything really awesome, thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 2:16 PM Last edited by vinhallen : 17th Nov 2008 at 7:36 PM.
Hi!
I've downloaded your set some time ago, but still I can't make the alternate fat/preg morphs to work. Are does for creators only, as I need to 'add' those alternates to the HP and Sentate's meshes? Or do I put your "fixes" to download folder?
I'd really like to have them in my game.
I'd be grateful for help

Regards.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 6:27 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 17th Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM.
vinhallen My files go in Downloads just like any other custom content. Where did you put them? Did you unzip them? They need to be unzipped and put in Downloads.

Did you rename my files, Sentate's files, or HP's files? Leave the names like they were, so they will be loaded in the correct order. Or if you change them, make sure my files are alphabetically *after* HP's and Sentate's.

The game doesn't know who is a creator and who isn't. Custom content works for everybody, not just creators. My files do not require you to do anything with SimPE or alter any files, just unzip and put in Downloads like anything else.

My files are not fixes (except for the short skirt UV map). HP's and Sentate's work was not broken. I just made different, alternate shapes.

I did not change HP's preg morph, and I did not give Sentate's skirts a preg morph, I only gave my shirt a preg morph. My alternate files for HP and Sentate bottoms do not change or add preg morphs, they just change the fat morphs (and for Sentate skirts, the regular shape a little bit).

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:44 PM
Hi CatOfEvilGenius!
Thank you for such a quick replay.
Everything works fine know I put all my cc in subfolders (I like to have them organized somehow), so game was automatically loading your alternates before HP, and Sentate's meshes " I didn't know that game is loading cc in alphabetical order *embarrassed*

Thank you for your help

Regards,
Magda
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:53 PM
vinhallen Don't be embarrased! I didn't know it too, until someone told me.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM
I downloaded these some time ago and came back to comment just to tell you how direly long I've been wanting these. I've even tried creating them myself - have the projects folder sittin' right here in my documents folder - but I must be skipping steps in the mesh tutorials or something cause I'm on my third mesh now and so far, I've been unsuccessful. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving my business simmies some sensible casual separates. Thank you.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 9:09 PM
Brilliant! I love them!! Thank you VERY much!!
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 11:13 PM
I love these! They're so simple and pretty! These will go on my soccer mom sims. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
hi i really like the new shirts. But i was wondering how to get the pregnant where anything that you said to get from squinge. The website confises me and im not sure where to find it. Again thanks for the shirts!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 1:18 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 5th Mar 2009 at 1:40 AM.
magsrules23 Maybe InSim is down right now, or squinge moved the mod somewhere else again. Try doing a google search for "squinge" and "pregnant" or "pregnancy".

edit: I just checked, InSim is up. Here's squinge's mod's page...

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?board=152.0

Click on the link for the highest EP you have. Apartment Life is EP8.
Then look for the thread about "pregnant wear any outfit".

edit: I read that squinge's mod may causes some sim "popping" and that dizzy's pregnancy mod might be better, haven't tried it myself yet. Here are directions for getting dizzy's mod:

--------------------------------

dizzy's stuff at Laden Swallow
dizzy's preg mod replaces squinge's

http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=1140.0

You need to download: spiral-ft(vers.12b).zip or higher version
Then you need BOTH!! files to work correctly:

auto-change-normal1b-ft
global-allow-pregnant-outfits

Scholar
#20 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:07 PM
Really wonderful! Thank you
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:01 PM
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 6:37 PM
This one is not working for me as well. I suppose I will give up on these items.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Strawberrygrl78
This one is not working for me as well. I suppose I will give up on these items.

Sorry to hear this. If rezipping these as 7z helped with the granny bow blouse, I can do this with the Oxford shirts too.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  af top Oxford untuck.7z (1.49 MB, 43 downloads)

Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 11:56 PM
Yes! This also works now! Thank you again!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 9:07 AM
Dear, these shirts are truly well done and beautiful!