Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Counting Stones

by Hydromancerx Posted 11th Nov 2008 at 4:33 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 10:08 AM by Hydromancerx

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:52 PM
I love it!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:08 PM
Thanks so much! This will be great for fantasy/medieval hoods too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
That is adorable.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:58 PM
Sweet idea, and useful.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:30 PM
This will be so cute. My really poor medival todlers will enjoy this.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:33 PM
Oh, that really is a good idea. I don't have any "primitive" sims really, so I probably won't download it, but it really is nice.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:45 PM
What a cute idea!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 8:11 PM
This is also great for poverty sims! Cute idea!! Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 10:33 AM
oh thank you! this is definitely useful!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 6:31 PM
What a great idea! Thanks so much

~Roxanne

SIMcredible's Painter
#12 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 6:41 PM
Cleavaah!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 7:24 PM
So very sweet! Thanks!
Mari
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 6:57 AM
Thank you so much! Now my prehistoric Sims toddlers will have things that actually "fit"! You rock!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:51 AM
I was just wondering which ep's this download is compatible with as you haven't listed any? I only have Uni and NL running on my game and this item totally crashed it.
Instructor
#16 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 10:11 PM
Thank you, this is a great idea! I have a prehistoric neighbourhood, so I love getting items that fit the theme.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#17 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:03 AM
Spot of feedback: I can't select the stones to move or delete this object once it has been placed. I'm removing it from my Downloads folder, but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case you update. As everyone above has said, it's nice to have more natural toys for toddlers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:15 AM Last edited by Hydromancerx : 14th Nov 2008 at 8:24 AM.
Default hmm
Quote: Originally posted by maiamorgan
Thank you so much! Now my prehistoric Sims toddlers will have things that actually "fit"! You rock!

Hmm It should not have. i just used the base game's Toddler Logic Toy. Unless Free Time changed some code in it. Otherwise i have no idea.

Quote: Originally posted by Rincewind010101
Thank you, this is a great idea! I have a prehistoric neighbourhood, so I love getting items that fit the theme.

You have to click on the middle stone carefully. I had to hide to bottom which meant it became very small. You have to have a careful hand when selecting or deleting.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:07 AM
Aww that's so cute!! And comes in handy ^^ I just started an island neighborhood with a native tribe and they'll be SO happy to have their kids do sth useful xD
Thank you!!!
Any chance you're sending the pink bunnyhead and the xylophone back in time too?? ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 10:10 AM
I have some "music sticks" planned. But no idea what to do for the bunnyhead.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 9:16 PM
I really love this item, except for the fact that I can't delete it or place it somewhere else. So I'm going to remove it from my downloads, but I hope you make more stuff!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:00 PM
Rats; download "site not found" -- due to recent crash?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#23 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:02 PM
As others have reported, this object is difficult to use in-game. I understand about the small grabbable area, and will try harder to find it now, but I also can't direct my toddlers to use it. Is there something amiss there, or was it just that they won't be told what to do? I haven't seen them use it autonomously either.

Naughty kids! But there was no option on the object to queue the command at all. Perhaps that comes down to the grabbable area also. Shame, I really like this idea.
#24 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MTS2Staff.
Copied attachment - thank you for the upload!
You`re welcome!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Alchemist
#25 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:09 AM
Okay, with care I can find the spot where it can be grabbed for moving or queueing commands. So my native toddlers have to learn counting now. Thankyou!
Page 1 of 2