Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack Russell

by Munchies Posted 13th Nov 2008 at 1:47 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2011 at 11:03 AM by Munchies : Add link to gramophone

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 2:16 AM
I have to say, the puppy with the gramophone is the best screenshot I've ever seen ^_^ Of course, I did just write a paper on Berliner, so maybe it's just me, lol.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 6:13 AM
Adorable pup and screenie looks like another star in the works for you good job and Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 4:11 PM
Nipper hears his master's voice! Aww! <33 I'm downloading this just because of that picture! XD lol
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 4:45 PM
Aww! That picture is just too adorable! He's very cute. Thanks.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 9:43 PM
I had a JR once and his name was Taz because he was always sooooo hyper. When I moved out to the country he got hit by a car because he was use to having a fence keeping him in the yard. But now I can give him the life he deserved, thanks!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 1:49 AM
Ha! This looks like Eddie from Frasier! ^^ So adorable
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rwicewolfie
I had a JR once and his name was Taz because he was always sooooo hyper. When I moved out to the country he got hit by a car because he was use to having a fence keeping him in the yard. But now I can give him the life he deserved, thanks!!!

Awww... that's so sad! These dogs look small and cute, but they're actually quite active, hunting dogs. I know someone who has one that climbs trees!

Thanks for all your feedback, guys! Hope you'll enjoy them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 9:26 PM
Cant believe I missed this one! I love Jacks...am owned by a sweet little one named Pixie. She really isn't hyper, in fact she is more a lap dog really...love of my life! Thank you so much for creating a little cutie for me to have in game. It really does look a lot like her, except she doesn't have the rough coat.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:38 AM
Hahaha, I'm actually WATCHING Frasier while downloading this! Thanks, he's adorable! :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 1:21 PM
best picture ever!

Wintre