Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:57 AM
Default New Creator Challenge (and Neanderthal Exceptionals!)
At long last, we would like to announce the opening of our new Creator Challenge:

Creations for Kids!

Anything and everything related to kids: that is, infants, toddlers, and children. Cute cuddly fun stuff for the niblets! We hope this will be a fun theme that will allow creators from all areas to be inspired and participate.

We will open the forum for uploads within the next couple days - go ahead and start working on your entries now!

The Neanderthal Challenge... Exceptionals!

Also, we would like to announce the exceptional entries for the Neanderthal challenge. Because the last challenge was low on entries, we picked the exceptionals among staff rather than doing a poll as we have in the past. These are, in no particular order:

We will be giving goodies to the exceptional creators shortly.

Thanks very much for everyone's patience in the last challenge - we know it ran very long. Our staff members had gotten a bit caught up in real life and it went longer than we wanted. Future challenges may not be every month, but should be kept up on a little better. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks to Phaenoh for the super cute banner!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
91 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:06 PM
Oh, it's cool that the Creator Challenges go on! I want to thank the moderators for choosing my work and all downloaders, too.
Hopefully the Kids challenge will attract some more entries
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:09 PM
Well done to the neanderthal Exceptionals and thanks for the new challenge!
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:11 PM
Cool! Can't wait!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:12 PM
Hmmm neato, I might be able to actually come up with some sort of something, somewhere and somewhen for this...maybe... heh

"The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious." - Marcus Aurelius

Cardigan Anjel l/AnjelusX
Anjel Syndicate | Myspace |
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:23 PM
I'll might give it a try - it can't hurt trying can it?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:06 PM
Pilotpigen, exactly! And if you have no uploads here this is a perfect time to start

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:49 PM
Thank you so much for making my entry an exceptional!!! Great there will be new challenges, I'll do my best to make something special for kids this time.
Is there any timelimit on this challenge??
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:36 PM
Oooh! I might have to re-download the trial version of photoshop! This sounds fun!!!!
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:07 PM
So when is the Urban theme gonna be?
I guess i'll stop working on my sky scrapper for now -_-
Hmm... maybe a block house? :3

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:16 PM
Cocomama - It will run for at least a month - we're talking about having this one be a little longer since it's around the holidays and people are a bit busy with all that stuff.

Masterofallvideogames - When we feel like doing it. This particular theme seemed like it would be more popular and allow more people to come up with fun ideas, hence why we did it instead of urban.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:57 PM
Congratz to the Neanderthal Exceptional winners.
This new challenge looks interesting but for me Very challenging. Oh well, I might give this a go, just to participate. Thanks for making this a fun site.

Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Instructor
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:04 PM
Ooh hooray!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:29 PM
great - a challenge! uh, kids......do they need windows and doors just for them? Time to branch out....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:57 PM
^

Do they need houses for the windows and doors? Time to expiriment
Wiki Wizard
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:26 PM
Well done to the exceptionals! I wonder what i can do for this one! :o

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM
Congrats to the exceptionals!

Now, What should I make? This sounds fun.....

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:58 PM
This looks like fun...
Instructor
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:00 PM
This is cool! Ill join this challenge.

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:10 AM
Congratulations to the exceptional creators!! I'm looking forward to this challenge! I may even venture into objects for this one!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:29 AM
thats cool, this is gonna be my first challenge
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 6:37 AM
Oh, i'm glad this one's a little broader. Not sure if I'll have anything to submit but I'm SO glad the creator challenges aren't gone. Can't wait to see what everyone's got this time.

And congrats to the Neanderthal exceptionals, great job all of you!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:02 PM
I like the sounds of this one, I think I might put forward an entry, If I have any time Congratz to all of exceptionals
Instructor
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:59 PM
Congrats to Neanderthal winners!

Children sounds fun, count me in If I would be able to finish something in time

About the challenges, wanted to ask for a while - maybe it would make sense to make separate 'Next theme' polls for downloaders and creators? I believe that those two groups may have different wishlists, and, while it's interesting to know what people would like to download, challenges are more about what people are willing to create
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:58 PM
i just don't know what to do for it :/ Help?

time to try and brainstoem i guess and help please tell me! Lol
Page 1 of 6