Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 10:54 PM
I just might try something for this one. I have never done anything for a challenge. Time to get out there and get my brain going and see what I can do.
Should be fun and I have been having more fun lately in trying new things.

And congrats to the Neanderthal exceptionals.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 10:55 PM
Congrats to all who won the Exceptionals. I just wanted to say I am very appreciative of all of the talented artists whom display their pieces of art. I am truly thankful for your generousity in sharing. I cannot wait to see what creative items are thought of next. Thank you, once again.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#28 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 8:55 PM
How FUN! I think I might find some time for this one... The heck with cooking and cleaning house!
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 12:08 AM
Oh! I've just finished making my entries (a set of clothes,) it took me all night but I wanted to get it done as soon as! I jsut need to take the pictures and then wait for the uploading to be allowed!

Can't wait... I've got a good feeling about this one!

A movie a day keeps Crumplebottom away!
Visit: http://wlsestudios.moonfruit.com
Scholar
#30 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:21 AM
hmm...i might give this a shot... sounds fun, and, though i'm not a very good creator in body shop and such, i think i'd be good practice...... i have the cutest little idea... and, plan on spending my entire thanksgiving break working on it!....hopefully!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 2:12 PM
I am going to enter.
(for kitten111110) how about a teddy? or some cute clothes?

dot1234:sheep:
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 3:02 PM
Congratulations to all exceptionals! And yeah a new challenge. I dont think this one is right for me, but I am looking forward to the great things that come from this challenge. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:05 AM
I am very excited about this challenge! I love the little Simmies so much!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 11:16 AM
Congrats to the Neanderthal exceptionals!

As I have quite a few ideas for this challenge, I will have to read a lot of the great tutorials on this site. It will be my first upload, but I will try my best.
Typical
#35 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 4:05 PM Last edited by lewjen : 27th Nov 2008 at 6:11 PM. Reason: I wanted to
when does this challenge start. Also would a nursery be any good for this competition as a comunity lot where adults can take their tots and kids for the day.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 11:49 PM
Congragulations to the winners of the neandrathal challange.

I think the new challange is awesome. I'm always wishing I had more stuff for my little ones. One of my favorite stages of a sims life is toddler and I wish there were more toys, more clothes, more furniture. There are a couple of awesome creaters that I have found who do a lot of stuff for them. I hope this challenge uncovers several more. I'm not a creator. Anything original in our game is all my sister, mostly clothes, but I wish luck to all of those who do enter. My little sims look foward to using what you make.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:07 PM
Sounds fun, Yeah, I might try it! I need to get a push to give Meshing a go, So here goes nothing! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
Great, i can never find anything good for my kids on thesims2 this will be my first creator challenge entered
Instructor
#39 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:32 PM
Cool idea!

You guys didn't ask this time around, but I would like to offer a suggestion for a future creator challenge: Home Sweet Home or The Good Old Days. Some of the nicest, most enthusiastic comments I've ever received have been from people saying "This looks exactly like something I grew up with (or still have!)" I think there's lots of inspiration all around us in common everyday items or in nostalgic memories from our childhoods. Just a thought.
Not actually evil.
#40 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:51 PM
The banner is great, nice work Phaenoh! I hope future challenges will also have nice large banners. They're attention grabby.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Taniia : 29th Nov 2008 at 10:17 PM.
I will most likely make an entry I love making clothes for the simmies

To submit the item I just have to upload it normally but put it in the Challenge Themes category right? :D
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM
I can't create anything for the challenge, but I can offer a few ideas, if that would be alright?

I'd like to have some 'different' outfits for my little Simmies (especially boys) - like:

Police/Security Uniform (w/Hat)
Fire Fighter Outfit (w/Helmet)
Safari Outfit (w/Pith Helmet)
Construction Hard Hat
Bicycle Helmets
(What IS it with me and these hats???)
Toy Guns (holdable)
Sunglasses
Jewlery - Rings, Necklaces and Bracelets for both genders
(holdable) Cane for the Blind

There's a lot more floating around in the empty space inside my head, but this will do for the present :p
Mad Poster
#43 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:01 PM
Any idea when we'll be able to upload for the challenge? I've got a couple of things burning a hole in my hard drive...
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:05 PM
i'll give it a try! my first upload maybe... maby a collection for toddler boys?
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:26 PM
Woot! ^___^
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:48 PM
i just made a pack with diapers and a pack with outerwear, will uplaod tomorrow maybe?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:28 AM
I have a question. To enter,we just upload something to the site and say it's an entry for the contest? I've never really successfully uploaded something,much less entered a creator challenge. *blushes*
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:39 AM
willwrightfan - We have a special category you upload to for contests. I'll get that set up tomorrow and post here so everyone knows it's ready.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:55 AM
So how do these Challenges work? Can I submit more than 1 item, set, idea? I can't decide between clothes or furniture...could I do both?
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:15 AM
Cool ! I'll make more & more object for this themes...
Gun for kids

Just visit my deviant !
Page 2 of 6