Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:06 AM
I can't wait! OMG I simply can't wait!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:55 AM
Thanks, that's a great idea for a challenge... I never made one... it's a good chance to try. Hurray !
Scholar
#53 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:28 PM
Hm... I've never done a challenge. Never even uploaded anything, but I've made 30 or so things for my own game.... guess there's no time like the present to start sharing. :D
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:12 PM
Can we upload the kids themselves? I have one or two kicking around that I might upload.
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:25 PM
Hmm a kids challange eh? Hmm gess i better download the children live by themselves mod again...
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
willwrightfan - We have a special category you upload to for contests. I'll get that set up tomorrow and post here so everyone knows it's ready.

Thank you!
Space Pony
#57 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:26 PM
cool, i've got something i can enter... if i can get around to it.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
At long last, we would like to announce the opening of our new Creator Challenge:

Creations for Kids!

Anything and everything related to kids: that is, infants, toddlers, and children. Cute cuddly fun stuff for the niblets! We hope this will be a fun theme that will allow creators from all areas to be inspired and participate.

We will open the forum for uploads within the next couple days - go ahead and start working on your entries now!

The Neanderthal Challenge... Exceptionals!

Also, we would like to announce the exceptional entries for the Neanderthal challenge. Because the last challenge was low on entries, we picked the exceptionals among staff rather than doing a poll as we have in the past. These are, in no particular order:

We will be giving goodies to the exceptional creators shortly.

Thanks very much for everyone's patience in the last challenge - we know it ran very long. Our staff members had gotten a bit caught up in real life and it went longer than we wanted. Future challenges may not be every month, but should be kept up on a little better. Thanks for your understanding.

[size=2]Thanks to Phaenoh for the super cute banner! [/size]

Hmmm... Woah. I may actually be able to participate ^-^
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:08 AM
Cool...I am already preparing a few things for the challenge. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!

You wonder if you're living life. If you are loving unconditionally with every breath you take, if you are working endlessly for the people you love and cherish, if you wish only for the better side of life in everything you see, then you are living life, to the best of your ability.
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:47 AM
If anyone is hurting for ideas, I might note that it seems like nobody does cute Lolita stuff for children, just teens and adults. *whistles...*
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:42 AM
I will see what i can whip up for this too..
Theorist
#62 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:19 AM
I have made loads of stuff for the children girls... well 8 things I'm going tp try make things for boys (my first time yay!) It looks very fun!
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:10 PM
I've never uploaded on MTS2, but I may just have to for this challenge... inspiration is starting to hit!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:41 PM
The Kids Challenge forum is now open for uploading - if you have entries, you may begin uploading them now!

There is no limit to the amount of entries you can do - the idea is to challenge yourself to make stuff, and if you can do multiple items, great!

Totally~Toast - Yes, you may upload kids but make sure to read the Creator Guidelines for sim uploads first.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Zombie Socks
#65 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:01 PM
Ooooo! Much more useful than Neanderthal, and much more interesting too!

With photoshop not working properly at the moment, I'm going to go crazy with ideas this week! This is going to be really fun!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#66 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:46 PM
i'm not good a making clothing, so heres an idea for someone who is... feety pajamas for children :D

KTHXBYE
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:36 AM
Yay! i love those kiddies!!

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:54 PM
Awesome, I think I'll make my first uploads this month :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:08 PM
Congratulations to all the Neanderthal winners! All the Neanderthal creations were awesome! I have them all. SimPE confuses the snot out of me, and I know nothing about meshing, but maybe I can make some walls and floors providing this runs past the new year. XD
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:12 AM
here's a tought how bout braces for there teeth if any one willing to try
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 2:16 PM
Oh, this is perfect. I've been playing around with an idea for a kids room for some time. Now all I have to do is figure out how bring it to life. :P
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:00 PM
Cool ! I can't wait to see works !
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:08 PM
Well... I have abosolutly no idea how to make items...
This should be funny... xD

Sims is cooler than Giraffes. And Giraffes, They're Cool.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#74 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
If you've never made anything before, now is a GREAT time to try something! I recommend trying to make wallpapers for kids rooms first if you have never made anything. The easy to follow is here! It won't hurt to try, I promise!
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM
Oh! Congrats for neanderthal's challenge winners
I barely know how to use Body Shop lol, so I don't think I'll participate on this contest, however, if I could I'd do a whole child-like house xD But I never created furniture or walls before so BLEH for me xD
Oh, and I'd try to find a way to ¿hack? the game, so kids could cook and live alone... it would be fun, a house managed just by kids xD

Anyway, good luck to all creators!! we really need new things for our kids and toddlers ^^ I almost make them wear the Maxis clothes, and that's a bit boring xD

pd: I loved the lolita idea up there (Midnight_Voyager said it)... My girls with lolita dresses... OMGOSH....*-*
Page 3 of 6