Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stonecuttersroad a Basegame duplex

by Aucaria Posted 24th Nov 2008 at 2:30 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 2:09 AM by Aucaria : Forgot to give gredit to Numenor!

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 12:26 PM
Congratulations! A super top base game house. Love the stairs...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:59 PM
Awesome Job Aucaria! Top much, I most say. Agreed, I adore the stairs!
Great improvements made! :D

-Jonas has left the building. Forever. Contact me at [email protected] or read my profile for more information about my leaving and contact information. Thanks! (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:13 PM
Hey, seeing as you have downloaded it, i have a question: Is this a house were you can live with two people, but have the option to only control one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Aucaria : 19th Mar 2011 at 2:15 PM. Reason: Simplefying
Quote: Originally posted by martiniomartin
Hey, seeing as you have downloaded it, i have a question: Is this a house were you can live with two people, but have the option to only control one?

Hi. I´m sorry it has been so long before I notised your message.

To change this ApartmentLife EP home: change the frontdoors into apartment doors, then press ctrl + shift + c, type in : changelotzoning apartmentbase.

To play without ApartmentLife EP: You have different choices.

A) Put only one sim/family to live here. If they have really good friends they ask friends to move in.
B) Make a big punch of sims and make some of them into roommates/ married.

P.S Maximum number of sims you can normally play in BaseGame is 8. All sims can have free will or not. It will affect all sims living in this house. If you choose the free will option, sims can make things by them self and save your energy. However, simlogic is often a bit weird. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:51 PM
basegame only? quite nice...
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM
Um i downloaded this the price was -$124,657,890 or something when i wanted to edit it crashed my game what do i do?
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 6:22 PM
This is going in my movie I promise I will put a link in the description box‼ ♪

I LOVE PARMAORE AND TWILIGHT
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 11:17 AM
thanks