Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mirador's Ears! Lunar Eclipse's mesh recolored to match Enayla skins

by azraelchan Posted 11th Dec 2008 at 4:16 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:25 AM by azraelchan

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 4:52 AM
<3 these are awesome~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 12:24 PM
Beautiful, thank you! ;3
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 3:34 PM
Wow! Thank you so much for these! The detail is amazing and they match perfectly!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:22 PM
Great! I can use them for all my fanesty sims! (And I have a lot! ^-^)
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 9:24 PM
These are wonderful! Could you possibaly make some alsoto match Enayla's Pixie realms????
Please, Please,PLEASE???????

Thank You for doing such a wonderful jopb on the ones that you have done.!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:44 PM
These are pure win! Can't wait for further recolours :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:57 PM
Oh, thank you! I beg you, please make recolors for:

Pixie Gems -http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91793.0.html

Pixie Colors - http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,90856.0.html

And Pixie Ivory and June - http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,88533.0.html
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 1:20 AM
Thank yoo so much i ♥ these ears lol i was look on mts2 and i refreshed the page and there was Mirador i had too have him /hott lol and then i saw his uber-amazing ears i love them too bits
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:09 AM
Yay! I'm so glad you all like them!! =D

Wynter--I do plan to do some of those other Enayla skins, especially Pixie Ivory and June. I'd love to do Pixie Gems as well, but I can tell they will take longer due to the super lovely pattern work. I just adore some of the "colours" (specifically "cold") and I'm gonna do "nightwalker" and "steel" for my upcoming drow recolor set for this mesh. I may just do the whole set if folks want it; it feels weird only doing half of it anyway...

dottcam--I've almost finished with Pixie Realms, just have to add the finishing touches and take some screenies. So hopefully I'll get those up in the next week.

Thanks again for your kind comments, it really is inspiring! Makes me want to get back to work and get the rest of the recolors done and released into the wild.

paysites suck.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 5:25 AM
Nice! I really love these. I drew your avatar before! If you want I can email it to you so you can see.

Very well done on your work, i just made an elf family in my game, thank you!

P.S. Adding you to my favorites
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azraelchan
Yay! I'm so glad you all like them!! =D

Wynter--I do plan to do some of those other Enayla skins, especially Pixie Ivory and June. I'd love to do Pixie Gems as well, but I can tell they will take longer due to the super lovely pattern work. I just adore some of the "colours" (specifically "cold") and I'm gonna do "nightwalker" and "steel" for my upcoming drow recolor set for this mesh. I may just do the whole set if folks want it; it feels weird only doing half of it anyway...

dottcam--I've almost finished with Pixie Realms, just have to add the finishing touches and take some screenies. So hopefully I'll get those up in the next week.

Thanks again for your kind comments, it really is inspiring! Makes me want to get back to work and get the rest of the recolors done and released into the wild.

Hurray! Yes, pixie cold is absolutely one of my favorite skins too.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:53 PM
Oh I love these X3 Thank you SOOO much for the awesome recolours!! But i'm in need of Pixie Anomaly!! *begs* pleeease! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:24 PM
The ear s very pretty or beautiful very much. thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:33 AM
Okay, I think I've got the files all fixed up. If anyone discovers otherwise, let me know! ..and thanks sooo much to Falcophoenix to makin' me wise to the server crash; who knows when I'd have noticed. =D

paysites suck.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:06 PM
You're very welcome. Oooh and I see you finally put up the Realms ears! You're wonderful, really. <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:47 PM
I have Enayla's skins and several times I've tried to find ears that work to match but they'd always flash blue in-game. I've dl'd these, I hope they work! *crosses fingers*
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
I'm loving these! Almost all of my sims have these earsㅋㅁㅋ So YOU were the one who made it! XD Thank you soooo much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 9:58 PM
I adore these, m'dear.

It's a pity you never uploaded more recolors, though. There are a few recolors (six, I believe) that I would really love to have, as I currently have the corresponding skintones in my game.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:41 PM
Maor skin tones with these ears PALEEEEEEEZE?!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 1:10 AM
Have you ever thought of doing normal skin recolors? For humans who mate with the fantasy creatures? :x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 1:37 PM
Is very smart item thanks you