Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Gothic Lolita Outfit (as requested)

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 31st Dec 2008 at 7:36 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 4:01 AM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:21 PM
I love it :d
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:51 PM
love it
>.<
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 7:52 AM
This looks amazing Serena! Thanks so very much for taking the time to make this I totally appreciate it. 10/10!!

THANK YOU SERENA MOONSTONE FOR THE AWSOME SIM OUTFIT YOU'VE MADE FOR ME!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! *HUGS*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:19 PM
no problem, and if anyone is interested the hair was recolored for the outfit so I can include it here if you guys want.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:10 PM
I would
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:46 AM
Ohh yes please I'd love to get the hair re-colour, I've just got a straight red at the moment and it doesn't look half as good as the one shown here.

THANK YOU SERENA MOONSTONE FOR THE AWSOME SIM OUTFIT YOU'VE MADE FOR ME!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! *HUGS*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 1:10 AM
Ok, I just got a pm from Bundi2 saying she's ok with it. I have uploaded the hair now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 8:53 PM
this isn't really Lolita. Lolita is not sexy it is cute and child like. This is really just goth. That being said it's still a nice looking outfit. I just think the title is missleading and a bit insulting to lolitas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:16 PM
I assure you I never intended to insult anyone, I am sorry you feel that way. But from now on can we please keep criticisim im my threads to pertain to the actual artistry involved.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:42 PM
All the missing files have now been fixed. They should all work properly, but if you are still having problems, feel free to PM me.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serena_Moonstone
I assure you I never intended to insult anyone, I am sorry you feel that way. But from now on can we please keep criticisim im my threads to pertain to the actual artistry involved.

It is, in fact, pertaining to artistry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:41 AM Last edited by Serena_Moonstone : 2nd May 2009 at 4:24 AM.
No it isn't it is just arguing about terminology, the subject is closed, I will not hear anymore of it, I am not changing the title of the downloads, end of discussion. Anymore comments about what "lolita" is will be reported from now on. This section is for comments relating to the actual art involved with making custom content, and for giving "constructive" criticisim (and thanks) only.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:08 AM
Nice work "Serena_Moonstone",I just love this outfit *download quickly*
wow ,it takes nerves of steel to upload here,LOL,I much too short temper for this kind of replies,I lift my hat and bow down to you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:06 AM
Yeah....I wonder what ppl would say if I uploaded to GoS...they might be a little more open minded

Thanks for the support...You have no idea how much it steels my resolve a bit more.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 10:22 PM
thanks,you're the first modder who is smart enough to include meshes in a mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mokrosuhibrijac
thanks,you're the first modder who is smart enough to include meshes in a mod

lol thanx I try to include meshes as much as possible as it make thing easier for most ppl. I hate having to track down meshes myself, and luckily I did include most of them as many of the meshes I have used are no longer around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 4:35 AM
I agree with emmychan, it seems you don't understand really what lolita is. Still, it's a nice outfit, I really like it as Goth clothing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 11:52 AM
Great upload, but horribly insulting to call it lolita.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:42 AM
wow... *goes to find hair*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 7:56 AM
straight up awesome (pause) sauce!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 6:09 AM
This is perfect for my Harley Quinn sim! Thanks! Simply gorgeous!!!!!