Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - 2 tile Princess Bed w/Bedding that works

by rebecah Posted 1st Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2012 at 1:01 PM by rebecah : Add version for toddler to be tucked in

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:07 PM
this is soo great! Thank you!

Especially when my sims have a very small house where everything needs to be compact.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:20 PM Last edited by leesester : 1st Jan 2009 at 9:32 PM.
Wow that is impressive - I didn't think this could be done. Great work.

Edit: had to come back and say fantastic animations.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:26 PM
You rock, Rebecah! I absolutely love the stuff you do, but this is just amazing. I can't wait to try it out in my game. I have so many small sim houses, that would benifit from giving the younger ones smaller beds. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:31 PM
You're always doing what can't be done! Thanks for pushing the envelope.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:53 PM
oh, this is great! and i love the style of the bed, but haven´t got TSS^^
so thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 9:18 PM
This is amazing! Good job

"To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 9:45 PM
Great. I love toddlers in bed. =D
Also nice video and great animations. Well done!

I would like to ask you this apart of your content, kinda curious about this since I wanted one too =P
Where did you get that bulletin board? It's been a long I would like to found one like those! =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAngie91
Where did you get that bulletin board? It's been a long I would like to found one like those! =)

It may have come with University, or some other expansion pack. I have several so I've lost track of what came with what.
Alchemist
#10 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:42 PM
Nice job! Do toddlers get in and out by themselves? That would be great.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAngie91
Great. I love toddlers in bed. =D
Also nice video and great animations. Well done!

I would like to ask you this apart of your content, kinda curious about this since I wanted one too =P

The bulletin board came with Teen Stuff. I'm pretty sure all the items in that room except my changing table came with Teen Stuff.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Nice job! Do toddlers get in and out by themselves? That would be great.

Yes, toddlers do get in and out by themselves.
Inventor
#13 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:01 PM
Another great creation, thank you Rebecah. I actually never saw a toddler making a bed, that will be a nice education moment for the toddler in my RL family that will move to a Big Bed soon. I suppose that will include jumping on the bed too as she loves to immitate my simmies. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
The bulletin board came with Teen Stuff. I'm pretty sure all the items in that room except my changing table came with Teen Stuff.

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I don't have that expansion!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:18 PM
Wow! Another awesome creation by the by the super-genius, Rebecah! Thank you so much, you have always been one of my favorite creators, Beck! Now my toddlers don't have to throw a fit of imprisonment!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Instructor
#16 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:47 PM
Watching that video made me laugh. I have never seen a toddler making a bed. Not in RL either! I wont allow my kids jump on the bed anyway. As always, well done Becky and thank you for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:55 PM
Fantastic addition to the game! Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:20 AM
what a cute bed! thank you, rebecah!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 1:59 AM
Super, super creation, Rebecah! I saw your video and hardly believed what I saw. Great, that you didn't give up in the beginning of 2008. Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing your object!
hexameter
Instructor
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 3:20 AM
Absolutely amazing! Great job, Rebecah. :D
Forum Resident
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 3:49 AM
Wow, what an achievement! Now if you can get the stool that kids use when they answer the phone, use a sink, etc. to show under the toddlers so they don't look like they're floating, this would be perfect! The animations look awesome!
Scholar
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 4:11 AM
This is So Sweet! Thanks Beck!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 6:47 AM
Great job Bec, thanks heaps!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 1:57 PM
Your the best
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 3:35 PM
Fantastic! Now I just need a version of the 1-tile crib that is babies-only and my nurseries can be all properly organized :D
Page 1 of 3