Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aeris hair - recolour of Rose's mesh

by Taure Posted 5th Jan 2009 at 12:57 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 3:36 PM by Taure

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:45 AM
Aeris looks so cute >w< I like it

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 2:45 PM
Perfect recoloring!
Thank you.

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 12:14 AM
Thank God, I was getting so sick of that stupid braid. It's sorta obvious Rose wasn't real familiar with her character.

I do have an Aerith sim, I've gradually been trying to better her appearance. This will help alot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 12:37 AM
Ooo It's so cute I'll definently use this Thank You ♥
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 2:12 AM
TY so muc

Starsong
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:11 AM
She looks so cute!! Perfect recolor thankyou very much <3
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:13 PM
Very nice. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 2:06 PM
This hair is so cute on her! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 10:42 PM
Again again! 8D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:51 PM
Thank you very much. So good so awesome
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:19 PM
=O Beautiful! It's perfect. :3 You HAVE to upload your Aeris/Aerith sim for us. :D
I'd make one myself but when I recently installed OfB, Body Shop broke. x.x It won't open or anything. T_T OPEN for business my foot! D:<

Anywho, great job! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 8:11 PM
thanks for the compliment!
~just a suggestion, but are you clicking the right bodyshop icon? when you install a new package, you have to click the bodyshop icon in the new package, not your old one. Had the same problem as you a few times before I figured that out ^^;;
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:29 PM Last edited by BUKISUDOO : 4th May 2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Fail.
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
thanks for the compliment!
~just a suggestion, but are you clicking the right bodyshop icon? when you install a new package, you have to click the bodyshop icon in the new package, not your old one. Had the same problem as you a few times before I figured that out ^^;;

You make wonderful recolors/mods.

See, I installed Bon Voyage before OFB. BV is the newest created EP I have, so I figured I'd open the BV BS. (Lots of abhreviations ) BS worked fine before I installed OFB. I tried opening the OFB Body Shop and that wouldn't load either... I hope I don't have to re-install my game.

I hope I'm just stupid and I was just clicking the wrong one.

EDIT:
It opened! :D!
It took 20 stinkin' minutes, but it finally opened! :D
I failed epically at making Aerith/Aeris. :3
You should upload yours! She's beautiful! :D

Thank you for the help. :3
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:49 AM
woooooooooooooooooooow amazing geez looks eczacly like aerith omg i loove thanx its awesome! ^w^
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:20 AM
Love it! Thanks Taure!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th May 2009 at 5:20 AM
Nice Hair
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:03 PM
This Is Great Thank U So Much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM
That's pretty good. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:06 AM
OMG I absolutely adore the front of this style! I know this one is for cosplaying sims, but could you pleeease make another hair style with that front? Not a braided or ponytail one, just loose in the back and a tiny bit longer than the longest hair strands in the front? I would be so grateful! (By the way I favorited you!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 12:59 PM
well, it's not my mesh but Rose's. So I think you should forward your request to her?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:53 PM
Thanks, I probably should have known to do that.. Haha
I'm still pretty new to the downloading thing, and I just lately figured out what meshes are. No wonder some of the content I tried downloading didn't show up in my game o.o

(For some reason I just thought that was only for people wanting to edit it lol)
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 11:48 AM
Woah, The hair and Outfit that you made for Aerith is just perfect! Like seriously, they're amazing! Thankyou so so so soo much! :o Could you please tell me what eyes and lips and eyebrows you used to make her face? Because I've been trying and trying to recreate her as a sim but nothing seems right? And the one in the screenshots is exactly what I'm looking for :DD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 6:05 PM
I have no idea, why don't you send me a pm with your email and I'll zip her up for you
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
I have no idea, why don't you send me a pm with your email and I'll zip her up for you

Omg, that'd be awesome! I'll inbox you my email right away !! :DDDDD Thanks soo much! <333
Page 1 of 2