Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:55 AM
My garden is white!!!! It has been snowing for all the night!!! I can't go out of my home... that's a pitty! I will have to play the sims 2 for aaaaall the day...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:27 PM
That's ok. I'm happy I could help. I thought I'd provide a detailed alternative to MTS2's rejection notices. OMG! Snow!!!!!!!!1!!1one
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:16 PM.
How many hours are between Australia and Spain???

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:14 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:22 PM.
Now I'm a lab assistant!!!!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:54 PM
Do I speak English very bad??? Because if I do, anyone of you can tell me...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#56 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:33 PM
I think you type english just fine
#57 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:25 AM
Hey, I am from Pennsylvania in the USA. Also, the name under your avatar is affected by how mny post that you type.

Vampy
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:36 AM
I haven't a clue how many hours between Australia and Spain. I've never been to Spain. And you speak English very well. I thought it was your first language. Congrats on becoming a lab assistant. I hope my typing isn't too bad here; just got my acrylic nails redone and they're longer than usual...ah well.

x a m y x
Theorist
#59 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:31 PM
Hello, sorry i have been a member for a few days, but forgot to post! I am from rainy England, but it has just started snowing here. I love the hair that you made (the one that was rejected)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:15 PM.
There are a lot of people from the USA!!!! I've been to NYC when I was 15, and if I can go to the university I want, I will come back this Summer or the next one...
And my first language is Spanish... (but thank you for thinking that...). Do anyone know something of Spanish???

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:57 PM
alfie_boots, you don't appear like a member of the group... Are you sure you've joined it????

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:44 PM
i think so, i just checked and it is appearing on my page
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:50 PM
Now I can see it too...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:22 AM
My first language is English, but I have learned German, Indonesian and Italian. It can get confusing and I've forgotten some of it all....

x a m y x
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:27 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM.
I speak Spanish, English and French... (how is Indonesian???)

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#66 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:12 PM
I speak a little greek, I know french and english (of course)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:42 PM
Do you speak Greek??? That's cool!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:09 AM
Indonesian was surprisingly easy to learn. English is just damn rediculous when compared to other languages. It's so complicated.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:04 PM
The most important language for your life is Simlish!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#70 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:15 AM
Hello Everyone. My name is TJ. I have about 5 Gothic teen females in my game. They remind me of my friends, reason I made them. I just like the gothic dress and hairstyles :lovestruc

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:28 PM
Hi! Welcome to the group!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:59 PM
You can post images of them here or at vampy's thread...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#73 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 2:33 PM
Just wanted to stop in and wave hello to everyone. I've been a lot more busy than I'm used to and now I've got a very bad cold (can't sleep because my throat hurts so much.)

Aninyosaloh- I know that even for me it's intimidating on how picky Mod is on what is and isn't allowed by the 'creator guidelines' and the interpretation of what that means. Mod wasn't always so highly picky about what's uploaded, and I can understand that they have to pay for all the server space and whatnot. But it still tends to feel like it's a lot harder to meet their approval. I have told my husband before that there is some of the stuff that I've done for myself (a clothing set for one) that I didn't think was 'Mod worthy' because I didn't photo skin a completely new texture on the Maxis clothes. Pretty much I took the fancy wedding dress from Celebration Stuff (the white one with the pointy bodice and the color strip in back) and made the dress black and did a ton of different colors for the back part (hot pink, neon green, or radioactive yellow anyone?) And then of course I wanted matching colors for the guy's tux... and then both in all ages... I probably would have finished the set (it's at least 3/4th done) but because I didn't completely redo everything from scratch it feels like it's just not good enough.

But after every expansion or stuff pack there are people who upload the new clothes for all ages (with NO visible changes other than that), or very vague color differences for new objects, and they seem to get through just fine.

I even have a few lots that I'm rather proud of that I'd think about uploading but since I'm not the world's most amazing lot builder that's off the list too. Even one of my lots that I did upload I had to 'finish landscaping the bare spot' (approx. 5x8 patch) that I had intentionally left that way.

I guess most of all I'm trying to say that even the people who have been upload stuff that people download (people have downloaded close to 60,000 of my stuff, wow!) it's not a bump free road. Star_gusser had a lot of good suggestions, so keep trying and learning!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 8:29 PM
Now that I know where are most of you from... I'd like to now how old are you all?? I'm turning 18 the next week...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#75 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 11:32 PM
I turned 30 in Oct.

Page 3 of 16