Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Secondary Lane (Base Game, No CC)

by tree4me Posted 16th Jan 2009 at 1:44 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2009 at 12:07 PM by tree4me

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 11:15 AM
Nice, I'm a sucker for dark wood and stone.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 12:18 PM
I like this house very much. the rooms look large and I like that it is one level. Also it is beautiful. Thank you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:50 PM
Thankyou so much! I love comments!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 3:28 AM
Very nice, looks like it has nice flow. I do have something to recommended though- Try to put the trees at the edges of the house, so it softens them. I feel as if the house is hiding behind them. Its a great idea to put linear trees in the front, but try to put littler ones.

but again, Nice house! I like how the house is yellow, and the trees are a yellowish tint too.

mrmoo

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 8:01 AM
Thanks, I'll remember that.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 1:50 AM
This house is really plain, but I like it alot! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 1:51 AM
This house is great! Don't really like the "yellow", but other than that it is great. You're talented!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:16 PM
File attached
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS2_tree4me_863161_4_Secondary_Lane.rar (595.8 KB, 3 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:50 AM
Thankyou heaps, nutese.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:28 AM
THANKS