Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

18 Ocean Grove

by keef1973 Posted 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:01 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:50 PM by keef1973 : more info

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 11:32 PM
AWH! SO COOL! love the pier going out into the water! Super cool!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 4:33 AM
Thanks, I have never posted before but I had to say I love your houses! Unfurnished too!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:53 PM
This looks awwwweesome! and very playable too!

I welcome requests - PM me!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:17 PM
Thanks to everyone who downloaded, took the time to thank and especially to those that made a comment, much appreciated.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:24 PM
Just want to say that all your beach lots are fantastic! I especially love this one. Do you have a map where you place all these lots?

Thank you so much for the fabulous beach lots!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 1:57 AM
gfitz P M'd some info
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 2:00 PM
Love this one, planning on using it in a story if that's ok. I'm not sure if I got the scriptorium files correctly placed. I got a little confused but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:02 PM
Once again thanks to everyone who downloaded and thanked, thanks to the mods responsible for making this a picked lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 10:57 PM
Thanks for another great beach lot for my simmies. After some frustration with playing beach lots, I downloaded and have been using the Twikki Island Expanded neighborhood and really like it. It is now the only neighborhood my sims live in. I have a request though. Would you make bigger homes, and make homes on bigger lots with room for us to expand on. I like to add a greenhouse, gardens, and nice fishing pond but many lots that are available online from Mod the Sims (and TSR) are limited for expanding on. I also like homes that have room for growth inside. I mean, we have so much stuff we need room to put it, and big families need space (I usually like a bathroom for each person in the house). I would love some community lots from you also for the Twikki Island expanded neighborhood, beach and interior. Please keep submitting home beach lots (and interior non-beach lots) for Twikki Island expanded because I don't think I can live without them. Fron a big fan :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 2:22 PM
Thanks for the kind words lannies usually I don't build huge houses but I will see what I can do in the future, Community lots sound interesting, please PM me with suggestions, not promising but I will consider all ideas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:50 AM
THANKS