Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Riveted Skintone

by mhaze Posted 26th Jan 2009 at 9:05 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2009 at 7:31 PM by mhaze : Better Screenshots

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:16 PM
This is one of the more original works I've seen in a while. Would be nice for servos, though that would require a replacement mesh for them too.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:45 PM
I love it! Thanks lots and lots!!
This should make for some pretty interesting sims. =D
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
So...dang...awesome! I love robot skins and I can't wait to add this one to my collection! Thank you thank you thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
Really clever- well done!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 11:50 PM
That's really great work, especially for your first! Like the details on the hands or the heart-shaped plate, also the camera-eyes.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 12:42 AM
This is great, especially for your first upload! We'll be waiting to see more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 12:42 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 27th Jan 2009 at 12:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
This is one of the more original works I've seen in a while. Would be nice for servos, though that would require a replacement mesh for them too.

You don't actually need a replacement mesh if you use SimPE. It's pretty simple process actually. Especially if you don't require the servo to look like aMaxis servo!

Great skintone, I snapped it up straight away! Such a unique idea.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 1:25 AM
This looks great. Thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:13 AM
This is an excellent skin! It's so well done!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:49 AM
Oh you have a great eye for detail! These are excellent! :D

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:49 AM
Very good idea & nice realisation. thanks

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Inventor
#13 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 9:55 AM
This is a great skin, I really love the little heart detail on the chest, so cute. Very original and I might have to make myself a robot now O.o

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:08 AM
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for to cover my "simified" servos in. Thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 2:05 PM
Like some people said, I could use it for one of my robotic maids, thank you so much!
Theorist
#16 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:52 PM
This is awsome.. Thankyou!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:10 PM
This is really fantastic, Fantastic work! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 3:05 AM
This is definitly one of my favorite Downloads I've seen on this site... thank you sooo much! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 2:42 PM
You're kidding, right? I'd been looking for a robot-y looking skin that wasn't brass fore AGES, I finally try to edit a skin myself, and here you come with this WONDERFUL skin! It's so close to what I was looking for and I CAN'T WAIT to try it out! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:11 PM
This looks so cool!

I can see many, many stories using this skintone...

Thank You!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 11:06 PM
Lovely lovely. The attention to detail in the hands is what sold me. Not to mention the little metal heart. So cute.
I do hope to see more of your stuff in the future!
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:57 PM
hey, I think the files are missing from the crash..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:59 AM
This are very cool! Thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
I am a huge fan of eyes and not so much of skins but this one is amazing and is perfect for a ''robot'' family!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 2:30 PM
I love skins, and this is a perfect addition to my 'collection'... especially love the details on the hands and back of the head.
Page 1 of 2