Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stargate SGC and Atlantis recolors

by martinecek15 Posted 27th Jan 2009 at 3:49 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:53 PM
Cool! I haven't seen any new Stargate content in a long time! Thanks for both types!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 6:16 PM
I think your Atlantis gate is amazing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM
do you think you can make a puddle jumper
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jabbajedi4
do you think you can make a puddle jumper

No I don't think so. I don't made this mesh, I wrote that it's like a recolour, but I don't found any way how to recolor them, so I must clone it.
So, I can't do Puddle jumper yet
And thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:17 PM
Ahhh, I remember the anime series of this. I used to watch it every morning. Love the gates!

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:58 AM
wow this would be cooler if u could use it to actualy telli somewhere else in the lot
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 9:28 AM
WOW ! Thanks a lot this is truly gorgeous and fantastic
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:51 PM
This is great. I can now have the SGC on my lot.
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by martinecek15
No I don't think so. I don't made this mesh, I wrote that it's like a recolour, but I don't found any way how to recolor them, so I must clone it.
So, I can't do Puddle jumper yet
And thank you
ok, can you do a dhd of every stargate? and if you cant, please contact the creator of those stargates and he can made it and you can give him the textures? it will be cool if they work toghether, like a remote control so you place anywhere and you can give activate and deactivate like in the stargate but over the dhd. that would be really awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OVERLORD_CHAOS
ok, can you do a dhd of every stargate? and if you cant, please contact the creator of those stargates and he can made it and you can give him the textures? it will be cool if they work toghether, like a remote control so you place anywhere and you can give activate and deactivate like in the stargate but over the dhd. that would be really awesome!

I've just do it but I must fix some details and post it here as soon as possible. But it's only the recolor of xanathon's DHD posted somewhere at MTS2. But I'm not really sure, if I can make any mesh with somebody.. I just tried recolor something yet... But never say never..
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by martinecek15
I've just do it but I must fix some details and post it here as soon as possible. But it's only the recolor of xanathon's DHD posted somewhere at MTS2. But I'm not really sure, if I can make any mesh with somebody.. I just tried recolor something yet... But never say never..

ok please send me the link to download it when you upload the new dhd trough a pm please!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 11:37 PM
Try recolouring simsistics dhd its much more realistic
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by metelgirlrobo
Ahhh, I remember the anime series of this. I used to watch it every morning. Love the gates!

ew no Infinity was NOT an Anime...it was a cartoon... Anime is using japan style art or any cartoon/animation series comming from Japan.... Stargate: Infinity is an American made cartoon....

Also wonderful gates!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM
I am a HUGE Stargate Atlantis fan, and I am quite upset they cancelled it, with these I can continue the story!

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:41 AM
i use those gates a thousend thimes the are realy awesome just to bad the wont realy teleport but so what the ar ******* awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:37 PM
This Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Build This For Sims 3?????????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 11:30 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:51 PM
Thank you so much for this!