Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children's Deluxe Stove

by Fresh-Prince Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 7:43 PM - Updated 4th May 2009 at 11:55 PM by Canoodle

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:44 PM
Looks great! I can't wait to use it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:47 PM
AHHH!!! I had one of these when I was a kid! Mine was pink and purple and green. But it didn't have a spiffin' fridge. >_> I love this SO HARD. THANK YOU!!! My sim children are all going to become very fat from excessive muffin consumption. :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:55 PM
Omigosh! Lookit the little "window" above the sink and the "ice maker" on the fridge door and the phone and spoon and potholder and shopping list and and and! It's so completely adorable, F-P. I don't download many objects but this one I must have. It looks just like the ones we had in our kindergarten class!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:53 PM
Oooh! Great job! So colourful! And details impress! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:15 PM
This is so awesome! Thanks so much for your hard work, I can't wait to try this out!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:32 PM
WOW! This is so cool! The kids I babysit have a similar set up It'd be even cooler if that fridge, microwave and sink worked for kiddies.... :O
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:37 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 1st Feb 2009 at 9:19 PM.
This is gorgeous. Thanks for uploading it.
shiny!
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:44 PM
It looks really cute

It would out of this world if someone could figure out how to animate all the extra parts. Looks like you've got.. fridge, sink, microwave, phone and an extra slot for a shelf.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:52 PM
OMG!

I just squeed all over myself

This is cute enough to make one's head explode

Thank You so much, Fresh-Prince - My little Simmies are gonna love it!
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:52 PM
This is so adorable, everthing about it.Good luck!!!Another must have :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:53 PM
This is better than the kitchen in my apartment. Sim kids are so privileged
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#13 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:10 PM
...so does it actually DO anything? Because otherwise, it looks like a rather simple, if decently assembled, mesh. Does it have any additional functionality beyond the basic muffin oven, or does it just take up more tiles of space for no additional use?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:20 PM
All it does is cook muffins, and yes it does take up more tiles of space for no additional use.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:28 PM
F-P! Yet another well done creation from you. I have almost all of them, ya know.

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:29 PM
wtg Prince, awesome job like always--- gl with it and thanks for sharing wiff us :D

greetings from germany, Silvaner
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:38 PM
*squee* what a cute creation! thanks, FP!
Scholar
#18 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:39 PM
This is beyond cute, I don't download many objects but I had to download this I can't wait to see it in game.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#19 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:49 PM
ZOMG so cute. Lurves all around.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:55 PM
Adorable! Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:23 PM
Aw! This is the most freaking adorable thing EVER! =) Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:29 PM
really cool
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:36 AM
It may not have more functionality, but it looks so much better than the original that all my Simmie kids are going to want this one! Thanks, Fresh-Prince!
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:42 AM
This brings back so many memories... Really cute idea, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:57 AM
Love it, thanks
Page 1 of 7