Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairview - Neighbourhood Map including the Famous Wisteria Lane

by himawara106 Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 6:19 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:59 PM by himawara106 : Pic works now - thanks!

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:39 PM Last edited by stoffelsim : 11th Feb 2009 at 10:14 PM.
Thank you soo much Himawara for this great neighborhood and also thanks to Larson for the great houses, I love it! :lovestruc

Now I can finally start with my Desperate Housewives sims. Hope the missing lots will be there soon, but the important families can already move in
*goesdownloadingandplaytesting*

edit:
I have already placed the Wisteria Lane lots and played a bit and have to say they fit perfectly and look so nice. I also like the Lakeshore Drive with its space for one big or two smaller beach lots very much.

Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:49 PM
Thanks for this neighborhood. I was thinking of adding another hood along with Bluewater and thanks to you and Larsson1970 I don't have to decided what kind of hood to make.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:59 PM
DEJAVU!
Has anyone ever taken a close look at Wisteria Lane? It looks just like the street in the 80's movie The Burbs. Of course the creepy victorian that got blown up is'nt there.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:09 PM
Default Thank you!
It's just perfect The perfect place for my Wisteria Lane and fairview houses. Thank you for this wonderful work

Quote: Originally posted by blackcat100p
DEJAVU!
Has anyone ever taken a close look at Wisteria Lane? It looks just like the street in the 80's movie The Burbs. Of course the creepy victorian that got blown up is'nt there.

Yes, the "Wisteria Lane" is more famous than someone might know. Here you can find a list of movies and soaps which were shoot there: the studiotour

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:19 PM
I love it! I attempted to play some Desperate Housewive sims a while ago, but I lost them all when my computer packed up. Anyway, this is going to make the experience a lot more realistic (and I'll be sure to make proper backups this time!)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:29 PM
WOW ! Thank you so much for this
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:39 PM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
The other one
#9 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
It's just perfect The perfect place for my Wisteria Lane and fairview houses. Thank you for this wonderful work

Yes, the "Wisteria Lane" is more famous than someone might know. Here you can find a list of movies and soaps which were shoot there: the studiotour

Not sure if this link will work but if not do a search for Wisteria Lane on www.gearthhacks.com and choos 'virtual earth':

http://www.gearthhacks.com/download....php?file=14996

Here you can see 360 degree imagery (choose 'bird's eye' option) of Wisteria Lane/Colonial Street in Universal Studios, LA. There's been a couple of updates to the street since the image was taken mind.

I got to tour it on holiday but unfortunately I didn't see any of the girls
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM
Hello Simmers out there!
Glad you like the hood!
Very interesting to read about the set of the wisteria lane. Thanks missroxor for the great infos! I am going to get a look on that. Great, that you could visit the set!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:19 PM
Thanks eccentricgnat very much! I updatet the thread now - the download should work again.

Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:39 AM
i love it very much
i wish that the lots would come soon
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 6:29 PM
@theclearsun
Thanks!
The lots already exist! They are from Larsson - just look at his side: http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=114056
Just search for "Fairview" or "Wisteria Lane".

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 7:20 PM
omg omg.. no houses included? why do i have to DL them and add them manualy ? can't you just include them in the Download?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 2:57 PM
Anyone send me this for email ?