Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburbia #6-"I've been A-framed!"

by Rapsheba555 Posted 8th Feb 2009 at 7:33 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM by Rapsheba555

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:36 PM
What a cute house!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:15 PM
If only my lots worked again ;_;

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Typical
#4 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM
Hi, this is brilliant. I love it how the roof slopes down over the flowers. The interior is fantastic and that truly is a triumphant return to house making.
Lewjen
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:43 PM
I love it! I will have my big foot move in presently! It strikes me as a really nice mountain feel about it and I love the LANDSCAPING!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:59 PM
yes, yes, i get the hint. You want landscaping.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:09 PM
Fantastic work, It has a real mountain feel to it! Thank you

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Banned
#8 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:37 PM
I love it!
Shame on whoever stole your work!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:46 PM
I Lurvvvv It!!! :d It Is Sweeet!!! Yay At You Being Back To House Building!!!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:15 PM
I love it!

It is so awesome! I built an a-frame once...long ago...and we won't talk about it anymore hahaha!

It is perfect, precious, pleasnt, phenominal and phawesome!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:11 AM
Absolutly too cute. Thank you for all your hard work. And I'm sorry people are stealing stuff. I read that alot on here and I think its sad, I'll keep a look out too. For your stuff and other peoples. Keep up the good work !
Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 6:55 AM
WOW ! that's a gorgeous house, I love it so much. I feel so sorry for you because unscrupulous persons stole some of your work. I hope this will never happen again. Thank you so much to keep on sharing with us your beautiful creations
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:31 AM
Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing! Sorry to hear that people are representing other's creations as their own - it is shameful!
Alchemist
#14 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:37 AM
Too bad that someone in this community still go ahead stealing ideas or stuff from others ... really a shame.

Love this serie, each Suburbia lot looks more interesting of the previous one. Good job
Inventor
#15 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:16 PM
I absolutely adore a-frames and this one is fantastic! Thank you

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:26 PM
Your house is incredible and i think its disgusting people will steal your work. I hope you continue to build in the future because you are very good at it
Scholar
#17 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:48 PM
Awesome work on this house! I love how vibrant the kitchen looks with the red! Keep up the astonishing work!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 2:58 AM
thanks everyone! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 11:25 PM
Very Nice Indeed! and anyone who steals someone else's work, and actually posts it as their own, is truly talent-less! please keep building!

old enough to know better, old enough not to care
I admit it, I am a simpiggie
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 10:13 PM
This is truly awesome, thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:19 PM
Looks awesome! I don't need that, so I won't download, but you definitely need a praise from creating that beautiful house! And sorry to hear about CC stealing...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:32 PM
beautiful home.I'm sorry that people have been steeling your work .It's very sad and very wrong for people to do that.It's not that hard to give credit to other people.And it's not that hard to follow your rules.I mean,they would hate it themseves if someone took their work and said it was theirs.

anyway,i love the home.i'm going to download it! anyway,sorry to hear about the CC stealing also.Very frustrating,i know.

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:52 AM
Funny...today I was perusing old house plans from the 70s and found an A-frame I wanted to build in S3 by Jerold L Axelrod. Imagine my surprise when I opened the MTS site and this house was featured! There are MANY similarities between your house and the plan - almost identically on the exterior! The problem I've been having with my plan is there is no real entry, just side doors or sliding doors off the front deck. Your house eliminates this issue so I'll be borrowing it! Hope it comes out as well as yours did! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 5:54 AM
THANKS
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th May 2017 at 3:07 AM
Thank you