Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rainbow Village Pier

by beatdoc16 Posted 13th Feb 2009 at 2:07 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:37 AM by beatdoc16 : Replaced the missing file :D

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:15 AM
Beautiful, thank you
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 1:31 PM
This is just freaking AMAZING!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 12:04 AM
This lot is absolutely lovely! My only question is, where was it placed in your neighborhood? I have tried several different locations and can't get it to place.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hotbeeyatch
This lot is absolutely lovely! My only question is, where was it placed in your neighborhood? I have tried several different locations and can't get it to place.

Unfortunatly this is one of the things about beach lots that I've noticed. I tested this in two seperate hoods to make sure it was transferrable but I think that it can be difficult to place lots with different distances away from the road, or if the hood is not compleatly flat with the beach. Unfortunatly I don't have any advice to give, except that it is likley just not to work with that specific hood terrain. Sorry I can't offer any more advice as I really don't know! Perhaps if you searched the MTS2 help section it might have a more substantial answer?)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 9:15 PM
WANT. NOW. Wait does it require Glamour Life... no. Yays. I lost my Glamour Life. =D

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:21 PM
Which terrain did you place this on? I'm making a custom shopping district so I can use whicheveer terrain it will work with.......

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizzGin03
Which terrain did you place this on? I'm making a custom shopping district so I can use whicheveer terrain it will work with.......

Hi! Can't quite remember what terrain I origionally used, but if you have all the EP's (which are required for this lot to work anyway) you can usually place it (if your having trouble) using the modifyneighbourhoodterrain cheat. I'm no expert on this cheat, but there are some great tips about using it around if you just google and search. Sorry I can't help more *curses lack of memory*

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 5:27 PM
Why is this not a starred lot? This is just AMAZING! Thank you! This is just beautiful. Btw, has anyone tried putting it in Bluewater Village? Does it work? Oh, and can you still download if you don't have glamour life?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 3:57 PM
Downloaded.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 6:17 PM Last edited by cheezypuff121P : 3rd Apr 2019 at 6:19 PM. Reason: added picture for reference
I've downloaded this lot and have had similar issues with placement, even after using the modifyneighborhoodterrain cheat (I am able to place standard empty beach lots without an issue).

I was, however, able to place it on the Three Lakes neighborhood template. So if anyone downloads this lot and wants to know what template it can work with, Three Lakes is a sure bet.
Screenshots

Lurking since 10/2/07 ~ Call me Cheezy. ;)
Tumblr: http://mmmcheezy.tumblr.com/