Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desert Sun Singles Apartments & Townhomes~No CC~A Sun Builders Inspiration

by Rosehill9991 Posted 15th Feb 2009 at 5:32 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2010 at 1:50 AM by Rosehill9991

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:35 PM
Wonderful job and no cc, I can't wait to play this lot! Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:32 AM
WOW, I love your houses ! This lot is gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:03 PM
Looks great! Unfortunately it's too big for my game, my computer is too slow. But excellent job!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:29 AM
This looks so amazing ^-^ I keep trying to make my own apartments cuz I get quite tired of the maxis ones >.> I love how you included multi bedroom and single bedroom apartments/townhomes ^-^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your comments and for downloading

Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 6:37 AM
I really appreciate your work on this. This is my first apartment to play and i love the design.

Only problem is, it has room for 8, but only allows 4 families. Any way around that?

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:52 AM
Thanks ToniDale,
You can only have 4 controllable sim families according to Maxis. I wish I could tell you a way around that but I'm not aware of any game mods. I made 8 so that you could have neighbors to interact with since its a singles apartment.
Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:19 AM
Oh, ok, Duh, lol. So I should move my families the lower/bigger apartments and let the Townies get the smaller ones. Thanks, now it makes sense why you made nice apartments and then a set that is so tiny, barely big enough for one person! LOL THIS is why I don't design, you guys are so so smart!

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:29 AM
wow !! wonderful apartment

Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 5:50 PM
when i click the download link there is no link to download getting some message sending me to comments. help
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by piffiepoo14
when i click the download link there is no link to download getting some message sending me to comments. help

same here!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:33 AM Last edited by Rosehill9991 : 15th Oct 2010 at 1:48 AM.
The lot was removed. You may also find it at The Sims Resource
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosehill9991
The lot was removed. You may also find it at The Sims Resource
could we get a link to it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pwner76
could we get a link to it?

Ive reuploaded the lot on MTS