Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eco-Friendly Modern Starter - Under 18k

by QBUILDERZ Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 6:24 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 5:58 PM by QBUILDERZ

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:41 PM
Woohoo! Go Q! I love it! I'll download it later (When not in SimPE :P)

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:59 PM
I don't like this but I love your other houses
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:11 PM
Whats this? ECO friendly? Who are you and what have you done with the real Q????

I was kidding - totally unlike your usual stuff, versatile building Q.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:26 PM
Hahaha, it's okay lee - Thanks everyone

Bailey - I appreciate the fact you commented, and that you liked my other houses, but, wouldn't it be nicer to sya you like the others, instead of saying you don't like this one. It IS a starter, and is very simple, i know that, but your post isn't even feedback. I hope you don't say that to others.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Hahaha, it's okay lee - Thanks everyone

Bailey - I appreciate the fact you commented, and that you liked my other houses, but, wouldn't it be nicer to sya you like the others, instead of saying you don't like this one. It IS a starter, and is very simple, i know that, but your post isn't even feedback. I hope you don't say that to others.

I did say that I love your other houses. I was sort of joking, you know... hence the smiley. I don't like the house because it's not nice to look at. The floorplan is not well though out because the bathroom is only accessible through the bedroom and it has no washbowl. The large window in the kitchen is blocked by the counter and so on. I'm aware of the fact that it's simple but it looks like you didn't put much work into it. Remember that this is feedback and don't be mad.
I'm looking forward to seeing more houses built by you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:56 PM
i disagree with Bailey, i really like simple homes because they're practical and easy to play. i think this is great for a just-starting-out sim.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:30 PM
Nice one Q!
Banned
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:37 PM
Awesome Q.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM
I like everything you do Q, be it a starter for the poor or the mansion for the rich.
this is just another nice one

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:01 AM
very simple and very playable, I adore this lot Q!!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:14 AM
interesting house

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:48 AM
Thanks again everyone soooo much! Lido - you hit exactly what i was trying to achieve!

Bailey - Why did you take the defence? I said I appreciate the fact you commented,, the first post is NOT feedback and that what you said was rude. The bathroom is accessable through the bedroom because there is ONE bedroom and having a party in a house this size is not even possible. I put bamboo to cover up the side of the counter and you can't even see it from the side. Oh, and this should be the clincher - I have talked to plasticbox before, your only favorite creator, and I recieved various tips from PB, including having a sink in a bathroom isn't necessary in a bathroom other than it serving as decoration. It is more useful in a kitchen because you can wash the dishes.

I love getting comments, I really do and I honestly honestly HONESTLY DO NOT want to offend you, but it makes it really hard when you offend me. I still admire the time you put into commenting on my upload.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#14 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 5:52 AM
Ooooh getting a lil feisty there Q... hahaha

Lovely lot, unlike me you actually make lots all the time. I just make a whole bunch in like a short time period of a week and then stop for ages haha.

Great lot tho, love it (no really!)

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:47 AM
WOW, I love this house too much ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Thanks again everyone soooo much! Lido - you hit exactly what i was trying to achieve!

Bailey - Why did you take the defence? I said I appreciate the fact you commented,, the first post is NOT feedback and that what you said was rude. The bathroom is accessable through the bedroom because there is ONE bedroom and having a party in a house this size is not even possible. I put bamboo to cover up the side of the counter and you can't even see it from the side. Oh, and this should be the clincher - I have talked to plasticbox before, your only favorite creator, and I recieved various tips from PB, including having a sink in a bathroom isn't necessary in a bathroom other than it serving as decoration. It is more useful in a kitchen because you can wash the dishes.

I love getting comments, I really do and I honestly honestly HONESTLY DO NOT want to offend you, but it makes it really hard when you offend me. I still admire the time you put into commenting on my upload.

I have many favorite creators, including the shared account of you and Flabaliki. I haven't added anyone since plasticbox because I don't really know what this function is for.
I think you overreacted about what I said. Many people like your house, so nevermind.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:44 AM
Q, first let me say nice house. Second, how did you make that half height second story exterior? I love the contrasting exterior siding/stucco combination.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:50 AM
Guys, peace and love. ♥♥♥

Great job again, Q.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:07 AM
Kitchen is too small for my liking - I need at least a two-tile table so I can fit four chairs for possible family expansions.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:48 AM
Thanks for all of the comments everyone

hbdragon - there is the whole "living room" to put a 2 tile table, and if your going to expand your gonna have room for a bigger table anyway :/

Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:48 PM
this is cool. I'll download later.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:09 PM
Thanks, and I hope you like it

Instructor
#23 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:43 AM
Good job! I am going to download it now.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
Thanks for the comment

Scholar
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:02 AM
How come the smaller lots always look so big, but once it actually loads, the inside is tiny?

I like the "eco-friendly" thing, though. Thanks for sharing!
Page 1 of 2