Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1097 West Fansee Factory - No CC

by Loaf Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 2:57 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 5:54 PM by MissLoaf : Forgot to credit HP for bedding in screenshot

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:23 AM
LOAF THIS IS TOO COOL! WOW!

*sprints to add to favorites*

I love the decorating and everything a bout it, ti is just, uugh...WOW!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:43 AM
More proof that CC is no substitute for imagination. Love how *different* this lot is. The junkyard exterior is my favorite. The interior is sweet, the pool with a garden wall is full of win, but it's the broken down car, cable spool, and pallet pile that give it that something extra. Great use of streetlamps, neighborhood deco objects, and concrete fencing!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 4:19 AM
thanks, just wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Love The Sims Always
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:17 AM
Eeeee Loafie!!! You already know how much I love this lot, but I must gush some more. I've been using it for a long while now and it's my favourite lot ever. The look is exquisite - I didn't change a thing for aesthetic reasons - basically just added Mr. Loaf O'Breadington's food dish and gave Wolfie drums to learn his mad drumming skillz.

I love the little details and I love how you made use of the space. The swimming pool, kitchen table, and greenhouse are all made of win. It has everything sims need and it's incredibly playable. You can see and click everything you need to see and click. My sim befriended a wolf for the first time ever thanks to those big glass windows that let me see the wolf out back. Then he earned a gold gardening badge for the first time ever thanks to that greenhouse that keeps plants warm, bug free, and constantly in sight. All that and it's CC-free too! Wow!

So in short - I adore this lot. Thank you Loafie! .
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:27 AM
Really interesting project. Love the overall look.
Sometime I have a look of the reworked and remade EA lots at MATY, but I missed this one. "No CC" is a too hard limitation for me, but I admit that this is a stunning lot
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:01 PM
I love factory houses and this is one of the best I've seen. The use of no CC can be challenging but you have pulled it off nicely! Excellent work...Thank You! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:21 PM
i'd love to have it, but you used to many eps :-( but still its amazing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:19 PM
I am always so impressed and amazed when I see lots that say NO CC USED! I thought I had a gift for imagination but mine pale in comparison to uploads like this lot. Thank You so much for sharing this with us and for making such a loverly layout! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet (I make sims based on lots) but I'm sure the story will be just as interesting as this house.

:lovestruc -Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Instructor
#10 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:39 AM
I absolutely love the dichotomy of the lot; dilapidated outside and lavish inside. I love lots like that. It's freakin' gorgeous... not just gorgeous, but freakin' gorgeous. Great work!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 12:04 AM
i love it too... saw it in my game =)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 12:15 PM
If only my PC could handle the EPs - hurries off to buy new PC blaming Loaf's house all the way to the shop....On a serious note, this is a beautiful lot showing you have a real talent for interior design and an eye for the special little details that make a lot WOW.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:33 PM
I love the interior design on the first floor. Great work Loafie!